Joshua caught in an embarrassing situation

Joshua was home alone in the seventeen dorm, which was highly unusual. The dorm is almost never empty since there are 13 boys. Joshua stretched lazily and walked around. He decided to use the Internet. He turned on the computer seventeen shares in the dorm. When he turned it on he was horrified at what he saw. It was Kakao messages between y/n and Vernon. He saw a chat box and certain words caught his eye. "I like him a lot and I don't know what to do Hansol," y/n typed. "Just tell him y/n nuna. You don't have anything to lose. If he doesn't feel the same he's stupid," Vernon responded. It was the last message he saw on the chat. Joshua felt his heart drop. His best friend likes someone. He was disappointed she didn't tell him but he also was a bit jealous. He couldn't why he felt jealous, though. "Do I... Do I like y/n?" Joshua wondered. The moment of solace was interrupted by a door opening.

Joshua turned his head and was confused to see y/n walking in, with keys no less. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Joshua asked oddly. "Vernon left his keys at y/f/n's house (a girl he likes). I couldn't get him to answer so I thought I'd drop them off. I called but you didn't answer," y/n said kindly. "Ah, I'm sorry about that. Thank you," Joshua said shyly, looking at his phone dumbly, seeing the missed call. "Joshie can I have a hug?" y/n asked cutely. "O-of course y/n," Joshua said then giving her a hug. "You're acting weird today. Is everything okay?" y/n asked. "Y-yeah of course," Joshua said shyly. "I know you're fibbing Joshie," y/n said with a pout, letting go from the hug. "Ehehehe I just... I don't know how to start," Joshua said nervously. The two sat down on the couch. "I read something from a chat I shouldn't have," Joshua started. "Tell me," y/n whined cutely, making a pouty face for emphasis.

"I-I saw a conversation you had with Vernon on Kakao...you like someone right?" Joshua asked meekly. Y/n blushed deeply and nodded. "Why didn't you tell me? We're pretty good friends you know..." Joshua said sadly. "Jisoo I ah..." y/n started. "I don't care who it is... you can like them and date them. I wish you told me is all," Joshua said pouting. ".... I'm sorry...." y/n apologized meekly, blushing a bit. "So who is it?" Joshua asked shyly. Y/n blushed profusely. "Jisoo I ah..." y/n started. "You don't call me Jisoo unless you're nervous. Don't be y/n ah," Joshua said cutely. ".... it's you..." y/n confessed meekly. Her cheeks were burning and she couldn't look at Joshua. Joshua's face didn't move, or his body. He just froze.

"Y/n ah I hope you're not joking..." Joshua said with a nervous laugh. "I'M NOT JOKING HONG JISOO... MY FEELINGS AREN'T A JOKE!" y/n exclaimed unintentionally. Y/n froze, not expecting to have gotten so loud. "I'm sorry..." both of them said in unison. The two began laughing and things got less tense. "I'm sorry that I yelled... why are you sorry?" Y/n asked oddly. "For sounding like an idiot... Your feelings are not a joke. And honestly... I think I have feelings too..." Joshua said honestly. "...what do you mean I think?" Y/n asked. "Well... I've just come to the conclusion is all. I'm pretty dense. I didn't notice until now. Why else would I care so much over a chat message?" Joshua said honestly. "Oh I see... but does this mean...?" y/n started. "I like you too y/n. I'm sorry I got jealous," Joshua confessed. "... I'm shocked you feel this way Joshie. I guess I just assumed you were devoted to jesus," y/n said then giggling. "I can still like a woman you know," Joshua said then chucking a bit. "S-so does this mean...?" Y/n started. "Yeah we're a couple now. And no my manager won't kill me," Joshua said, predicting y/n's thoughts.

"Well that's good Joshie," y/n said then giving Joshua a side hug. She was resting her head on his shoulder and used it as an opportunity to give a cheek kiss. Joshua chuckled nervously. Not that he didn't like it, but he was just surprised. "I wanted a kiss on the lips..." Joshua muttered. "Then come here," y/n said with a giggle. Joshua blushed, not expecting her to hear that, then turned to look at y/n. Her lips met his in a quick swift motion and they molded together. The two shared a chaste but loving kiss. The two parted after sometime, panting slightly. The two chuckled at one another and decided to snuggle on the couch. Joshua pulled a blanket on them and they watched some TV, sneaking in some kisses here and there. It was peaceful until the remaining 12 members of seventeen came in the home.

"Hyung what happened when we were away?!" Dino exclaimed. "Finally," Vernon said then applauding. "No fair I wanted a girlfriend..." Seungkwan pouted. "Hyung you left me for her," Jeonghan said jokingly. "You better not have sex in my recording studio..." Woozi said jokingly yet serious. "A celebration should be in order," S.coups said cheerily. The new couple laughed due to the awkwardness. They were happy the boys were supportive.

The end!