Woozi the naive, jealous, songwriter

You were writing a song with your best friend, and crush, Woozi of Seventeen. You work as a freelance songwriter and Pledis hired you to write a song with Woozi. He is out of ideas lately and he tends to be overworked anyway. That didn't stop him from being super critical and disliking every composition you wrote. "Jihoon you're being impossible, I'm ready to walk out," you exclaim, throwing the stack of papers at him. "Y/N ah I didn't mean to upset you..." Woozi said, feeling guilty and nervous you were actually going to walk out. "Well, you did! ... I'm going for a walk," you say then walking out of the studio. Woozi sighed and put his head in his hands. "I never meant to upset you y/n," Woozi called out, sadly and kind of uselessly. You were already outside at this point. You felt the chill in the air and realized you forgot a jacket. Then when you tried to re-enter Pledis you couldn't, you didn't bring your ID or phone. "God ****ing **** it," you exclaim, stomping angrilly. "Y/n ah are you lost?" Joshua said, appearing from a car. "I got mad at Woozi and stormed out without keys, phone or a jacket," you say sheepishly. Joshia gave you his jacket and walked you back inside using his ID. "Be careful y/n ah, ne?" Joshua said, patting you on the head. "Thank you Hong jesus!" you exclaim as Joshua headed to a practice room. You felt eyes glaring at you. You turned around and saw Woozi pouting.

"I was going to apologize but uh... Why are you wearing Joshua's jacket?" Woozi asked somewhat jealously. "I stormed outside without keys or a phone. So he gave me his jacket and let me back inside," you say, as you pulled the jacket collar up, as if it made you look cooler. You noticed the jacket smelled good, like Joshua. "Uh huh so that's why your smelling his jacket..." Woozi muttered. "He smells good, sorrryyyyyyy," you whine. "What's got your knickers in a twist," you joke. ".... YOU ACTUALLY! First you get mad and run off and then you're wearing another guys jacket and smelling it and smiling at him," Woozi snapped. "Woozi, you like me or something?" you teased. "... I think so," Woozi whispered. "What do you mean I think?!" you exclaimed. "... I do like you y/n..." Woozi confessed. "Haaaa! Wait seriously?" you exclaim, then blush. "But how do you feel?" Woozi asked. "... I like you too..." you say softly. Woozi smiles slightly and gives you a hug. "You still can't write songs though," Woozi whispered in your ear teasingly. "YAAAAAHHHHHH WHY I OUGHT A," you start to yell. Woozi hugs you and chuckles, stroking your hair. "I'm gonna get you..." you start, but you're cut off by a pair of lips.

The end!