26

8th Month in Pregnancy

Mitch's POV

I slowly sat down and rubbed my bump. "Hey Micaela... I'm sorry for everything... I hope your dad will be there for your birth"

The relationship with Scott had gone down, we were still together I guess, but he wasn't here. He was here physically of course but he just wasn't the same person.

We were fine, completely fine, but all of a sudden he stopped being that caring lovable person.

When I screamed his name for help he would never come.. Alex would end up coming and hugging me tightly as I cried.

Micaela was mad, she kicked everyday, she probably thought that if I screamed he would come.

But he wouldn't.

"SCOTT!" I screamed, Micaela furiously kicked, it was like if she hated me.

"SCOTT!" I screamed for the second time. I heard the TV volume go higher.

That asshole.

"SCOTT RICHARD HOYING!"

All of a sudden Alex burst in my bedroom.

"What's wrong Mitchie?" He said hugging me, helping me up.

"She wants her daddy" I said hissing as she kicked.

Alex knelt down and kissed my belly. Tears started streaming down my cheeks.

Why couldn't my Scott be like that? What did I ever do? It's not my fault.

Alex hugged me and said everything would be okay.

He helped me down the stairs, Scott was on his phone with the TV On. I almost went and slapped him but I couldn't, I still loved him.

Alex brought me my phone, "Ohh. Two missed messages from Tinder Hottie" I said chuckling slightly.

Alex's eyes widened and he tilted his head "You still have Tinder?"

From the corner of my eye I saw Scott tense "Yeah! Just because Im going to have a baby doesn't mean I can't date"

"I thought you were already in a relationship" said Alex covering his smile.

"Ugh!" I said completely ignoring what he said "He wants to go to Starbucks right Now, do I look fine?"

"You look amazing. Now go get a boy" said Alex as he passed me my car keys.

The truth was, that Tinder Hottie, was either Joey Graceffa, and yeah we were friends since along time ago, or Korey Kuhl.

This time it was Korey and I slowly smiled as he helped me down the car.

"How's everything?" He said ordering our coffee.

"Horrible" I said after getting settled in a table. Korey already had someone, but he agreed to do this with me, Scott and him weren't friends so he was the perfect plan to make him jealous.

"What did he do know?"

"Nothing"

"Then?"