27

Mitch's POV

I woke up to the sound of a deep feminine voice screaming and I immediately knew who it was

Lottie.

I tried getting up fast but the weight of a baby doesn't help.

"Fuck" I murmured.

I slowly got up to hear a slight whimpering.

Scott...

I slowly walked to the stairs and grabbed to the rail with dear life.

I got down to the living room and saw Lottie with a smaller belly screaming at the top of her lungs

"HOW COULD YOU!" She said slapping him... Looks like the mood swings weren't on her side.

"Lottie, Stop" I said getting in the middle sighing.

Her gray eyes were full of tears as she hugged her belly.

"Wh-what has he done to you?" She said clenching her fists.

I looked at Scott who was terrified.

I shook my head and sighed "We'll talk about this later babe" I said kissing her cheek.

She blew him off and she sat down next to me in the kitchen.

"What's going to be her name?" I asked wiping of the sweat in my forehead.

"Valerie.. Valerie Woods"

I slowly smiled and rubbed her belly "Hey Valerie... You and Micaela are going to be great friends baby"

"Ow! She kicked" said Lottie scrunching her forehead.

"When is her birth dates?"

"July 19-31"

I nodded looking down at our bellies.

"What the fuck did he do to you?"

I looked up to see her lips trembling and her eyes full of tears.

"Lottie..."

She sniffed wiping her eyes "I can't believe him..."

"He just started to get detached, he said we weren't compatible anymore and stuff like that"

"Same shit you said right?" She said.

"I guess, but when I started to get detached it was because I was gaining weight.... He just all of a sudden stopped"

"He said he's scared"

"Of?" I almost exclaimed and lost my shit.

"Losing you when you have the baby"

"He won't"

"You can die you know that right? You are a boy Mitchell! You aren't supposed to have a baby inside of you but God wanted to put a human in a male body. You don't have a uterus where a baby can be placed! It's literally swimming in your stomach" she said getting out of breath.

High school Crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें