Cthulu

So today was another nice day so I went over to my girlfriend's and we went outside.  We went on these teeter-totter things and she kept making weird faces and scaring the shit out of me when she jumped up and I fell down.

At one point I was laying back on the grass with my legs wrapped around the seat, and she jumped up and I went pyeeom! Straight up, with my head all the way back.  It honestly felt like dying.

Another time, I was leaning forward, and I fell to the side and the seat went boop! And it felt like being kicked in the vagina.  Which has happened before (sadly)

And in Girls on Track today, I was running and my foot snapped back and I fell onto the concrete and now there's a hole in my sweatpants.

Ew

Ew.

And in my girlfriend- ok I'm going to start referring to her by her real name.  And in Cierra's neighborhood, there's a church.  And beside the church is this big hill that we always roll down.  So while we were rolling down this hill, people start pulling in and we realize: there's youth group shit going on today.

So here we are, rolling down a hill and being gay, when a lady comes over to us and says: "do you girls want to join us tonight?"

And we were like

"............................................"

We ended up saying no, but it kind of felt bad because the people at that church are really nice.

I mean, THEY GAVE ME FREE FOOD WHEN I USED TO GO THERE

So we ended up leaving the hill and going back to the park, where we got in this broken ass merry go round thing and she pushed me around and I was like "IM FLYING JACK, IM FLYYYYYING"

And after a few hours of messing around outside and being idiots, we went back inside and played the sims.

We made Gerard.

And Frank.

And Andy (Biersack)

And Cierra.

AND IT WAS HILARIOUS

GERARD MADE THIS FACE

Yes, it was revenge era.

Except the makeup was basically nonexistent.

BUT WHATEVER

So yeah, my whole day was basically spent outside hurting myself and being flamingly gay.

Alright, bye

Biatchhh

S H I T THIS IS WHAT DESCRIBES ME
-Train

Song of the Day is XIAT by Trevor Moran