The Tides Will Bring Me Back To You (Sequel to Adopted By Austin Carlile)

Wait!! If you didn't read the first book "Adopted by Austin Carlile (Oliver Sykes FF)" Read that first!

Unedited

Rose

--------

Life, it's a gift that should never be forgotten. Each holds something special, something that makes the person unique and loved. But there are some who feel as it is punishment, for them to walk upon a world of poverty and war, a world full of judgment and hate. Yet it is such a blessing to breathe this air every morning. Some find a way to escape their sorrow, while others live through the pain.

"Keep your eyes open Rose, please listen to me!" Oliver Screamed.

"Rose please." He sighed holding my hand gently. My eye lids felt heavy, my breathing slowed. All the screaming and moving slowly blurred. It didn't feel like I was on a Ambulance anymore.

...

"Rose are you listening, we're going over our schedule!" Kota said waving her hand infront of my face. Everyone seemed to be staring at me even the merch girls Lani and Rachel.

"Yeah.. just thinking." I mumbled.

"Well if it is about Oliver again, Don't worry about it, we have a month left of tour." She scolded.

"What about Lily?" I whinned.

"She's fine, Kiana is planning on taking a few shots of you guys when we get to Denver. Im not cancelling our apointment that took me months to get." Kota said making sure I was paying attention.

This is her first tour with out me, Oliver and I seemed to always be inbetween touring latey. It hurts so much being away from the two people who I love so dearly, I can't wait to see my baby's face when walk through the door.

"But I miss them!" I sighed.

"Just call them then!" Everyone groaned in defeat.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed my husbands number. Walking into the Bunk's I waited for the call to go through.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello..." He yawned.

"Oh, sorry did I wake you?" I apologized.

"Rose?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"only two more days love." I could tell he was smiling like I was.

"I miss you and Lily." A tear fell down to my cheek.

"I miss you too mama!" I heard my baby's voice in the backround.

"She had a nightmare and slept in here"He chuckled.

"Would you like to talk to mommy"He chuckled.

"Mommy!" she cheered.

" when are you comming home mama?"She asked.

"Soon, mommy will be home soon sweetheart." I smiled.

"I love you." I smiled again.

"I love you too mommy." She laughed.

"Okay love, I need to get her ready for school." Oliver yawned.

"Okay honey, I'll see you in a month..." I sighed.

" I love you Rose, remember that." He said.

"I love you too Oliver...." I said hanging up.

---------

"Where almost there Rose, please keep your eye's open." My vision was still blurry, all I could hear was Olivers voice.

"I love you Oliver." I managed the words to come out my mouth.

"I love you too, but you need to stay awake." His faint voice was the last thing I heard until my eyes closed again.

---------

"How was your day at school sweet heart." I smiled at my daughter who was skyping me while her daddy took a shower.

"Great! I had fun with my friend Zoey!" She gave me one big toothy smile.

"I'm glad to hear that." I smiled.

"I sorry mama wasnt there to see you." I gave her a sad smile.

"It's okay mum, Other kids need you too! You and daddy are like superheros." She laughed.

"That imagination of yours." I laughed.

"Hey don't I get a turn." Oli appeared on the screen.

"Hey babe."I laughed.

"One more day, i cant wait to see you at the airport tomorrow." He smiled.

"I love touring, but its not the same without you two." I sighed.

"I know." He gave me a sad smile.

"Well its time for me to go to bed." I sighed.

"Say goodnight to your mum Lily." Oliver smiled.

"Night mommy."She blew a small kiss.

"Good Night my little flower." I smiled blowing a kiss to the screen.

-------------

My eyes fluttered open, waking up to a ringing in my ear. I turned my head and saw my husband and my 12 year old daughter laid asleep on the small couch on my bedside. I looked around at my surroundings, the room smelt like Lysol, and the walls were painted white. The constant beeping of the heart monitor was giving me a headache. I found myself laying on a hostpital bed with the IV inside my arm. God my hatred for this place never stopped. Nothing good ever comes from here for this family.

The door opened revealing a nurse with a cup of coffee.

"Oh we never thought you will wake up within another hour dear, my apologies I'll go get the doctor." She placed the cup next to my husband and ran off spamming the door, causing the two to wake up.

"Rose your awake." Oliver quickly got up to hug me.

He looked at me with sad eyes. "I almost lost you."

"What happened?" I tried to remember why I was here, all I remember was waiting for Oliver to pick up Lily from school and him coming home with Matt.

I tried getting up but hissed in pain because of a sharp pain on my stomach.

"Woah, woah slow done love. You just got out of surgery."Oliver panicked.

I quickly raise my hostpital gown showing the stitches along my stomach.

"What the hell..." I whispered to myself.

"Oh, we see you are awake." The doctor walked in.

"Good to see you managed through the surgery, but I'm going to need to talk to you and your husband privately. Nurse watch ms.Lily out in the hall while I talk to her parent's." The doctor said. The nurse obeyed her instuctions and light took my child's hand and lead her out of the room.

"What's going on?" My voice barely being able to come out.

Okay sorry for leaving it here I have the next part with the doctor explaining everthing on my computer so I need to edit that. Anyway Here it is! I'm so excited writing this sequel to he honest.

Jackie