Chapter Eight [When did the diamonds leave your bones?]

Wait a minute...

I’m going to die and leave him one day with Lily all by himself...

I can't do that. That's why he's doing all this, he's been more caring like he was years ago. Because he wants to make this last while my time is running short.

He's trying...

"You're thinking again." He mumbled.

"How-"

"You like to shift around a lot when you think. I’ve known you since you were 16. I'm pretty sure I can read you like a book, and you're upset right now over something that is not about Lily." He answered rather quickly.

"I'm not upset, just worried."

"About?"

"What if I don't make it? That all this medication isn't helping at all? That im dying every second and you’re going to be left with Lily alone." I sighed.

"Don't stress out. There is nothing to worry about Rose. Lets talk about this is the morning okay." He's sighed

He kissed me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I finally gave up and fell asleep.

----------------

I felt him shift around in the bed earlier this morning, he's probably leaving for work setting up each photo shoot, and planing the run way for next Friday's show.

"Do you have to go?" I mumbled. I’m obviously still tired from last night.

"Are you serious?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Maybe..."

"I would love to but I'm going to be busy all week and I can't afford to miss a day. I have a meeting with Michael Shantz, and a model just quit because of the hours isn’t fitting her style." He rushed into the bathroom and handed me the pills before giving me a quick peck and leaving without saying another word.

"I love you..." He was too far to hear me.

"I hate these pills..." I mumbled to myself. My stomach felt like shit and I was feeling ill. Rushing towards the toilet I emptied my stomach feeling worst every second. The world seemed to spin around me. I stopped and stared at the mirror before washing my mouth. My face was a sickly pale, there were dark circles under my eyes and i seemed to be losing weight.

I looked and felt terrible.

Shaking it off, I started to brush my teeth. I looked at the direction towards the pills.

They're the reason I’m tired. They're the reason I look and feel like this. Why I can't eat, sleep, or even feel anything...

I turned on the shower and play some of my favorite songs when I was young. Speaking of which I need to call Alex and see how he is doing, I miss those guys. It has been months since my last tour and the band stop during my chemo after we recorded three songs. This might sound really sell centered but I am starting to miss my voice, I mean singing is the one thing I am possibly good at. I dried off myself and put on some shorts and a tank top. After my hair dried off I began to comb my hair, it seemed thinner than what it used to be? I looked down at my brush seeing the long strands of hair hanging on to the brush for dear life.

All my hairs abandon all my body

Oh my agony

Know that I will never marry

Baby I’m just soggy from the chemo

Now I’m counted down the days to go

 “My Chemical Romance? Now is the perfect time for you to play that song.” I gave my phone a death glare.

“So this is really it, the chemo is taking effect on me now? I’m actually dying of cancer…” I sighed dragging my fingers through my hair.

“Don’t say that.” His voice startled me. The bathroom was silent until the brush that was in my hand fell to the ground.

“Oliver…” I looked at my feet.

“What are you still doing here?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Michael took care of the plans and the photo shoot is scheduled at 2.” He dropped his bag on the floor.

“You’re not going to die Rose. Everything is going to be fine, in 6 months you and I will take Lily to the states and visit everyone. We’ll be happy again.” He grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes.

“Now you’re taking the pills whether you like it or not.” He said sternly.

"okay. " It came out bitter than what I was going for. A wave of guilt flooded over me when I saw the sad look in his eyes.

"What are your plans for today?" I leaned against the bathroom counter.

"I was hoping to spend time with you today."He mumbled.

Great Rose you made things awkward...

"Maybe you can come with all four of us to the studio. I'm still working on that one last song." I smiled.

"Me and Winstons duet." I added.

"Oh yeah..." He smiled back at me. He knew that was one of my biggest dreams is to do a song with him.

"Yeah, everything is done except for our part you know. Our lease expires but the end of the month we might as well finish now before we get kicked out." I laughed.

"Sounds splendid." He smiled.

-------------

"1...2...3" Oliver's fingers counted down the time the audio began to play allowing me to begin.

R: Intro softly singing*

Fall free with me
its not the same
its nothing!

W:
Take it all back
all those words were all Useless
Take it all back
all those words were all Useless
All that we did
together
Take it all back

R: Loud and proud*
As long as our love is endless
It won't always be enough
As long as our passion is growing
I will always be with here with you.

W:

Now's not the time to leave you  2x

Take it all back
all those words were all Useless
Take it all back
all those words were all Useless
All that we did
together
Take it all back
Take it all back!

R:Sings softly as a closing*
As long as our love is endless
It won't always be enough
As long as our passion is growing
I will always be with here with you.

A/N: Yes that was my songs. No you can Not cover it. No its not done. Its only a draft.

Everyone hugged each other, all the girls clapped and went to editing so we can finally finish and release out final album..

"You did good." Winston hugged me.

"You too." I smiled.

"That was amazing!" Oliver smiled.

God I missed that smile. I missed a lot of thing...