Chapter Three [I know I shouldn't look but I can't turn away.]

"Daddy..." My eye's were already burning just waiting for the tears to spill out.

"Rose you're alive!" He probably hasn't been updated with the news the past few days.

"Dad I really need you right now." I choked out letting the tears fall freely.

"I know sweet heart, I already got the tickets for next Tuesday." He said.

"Really?" My lips curved into a small smile.

"Yes Rose, is Oliver with you right now?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Give him the phone." I handed Oli the phone. I crawled over to sit on his lap and l my laid face into his neck.

"Of course, yeah bye." He hung up the phone and placed it on the small night stand next to us.

Oliver

------------

Soon Rose was back to her gloomy self, dragging herself around the house to get ready. As I walked into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and sadly, I removed all the alcohol-like substances out of sight or into the trash depending on how expensive it was or not. I wasn't sure on how I felt about the guys coming over without last minute notice, but they are coming over to cheer up my wife. Putting the really expensive booze into the cupboard hoping it wont go bad seeing it could be in there for a while now that Rose is well... quite ill.

And on my death bed all I see is you

The life may leave my lungs,

but my heart will stay with you...

I sang softly to myself thinking about when me and Rose were still young and reckless, taking advantage of life and making every second last. Now, 14 years later went by fast. I still manage Drop Dead, and the band is rarely touring all the time. Not only that but I have a daughter now, my beautiful wife and I brought her in this world with hope that she would grow up learning from our own mistakes. She is my everything. There was never a day where I never stopped thinking about Lily and Rose. Both named after a flower, but her name meant something else to Rose. It described how gentle and kind she would grow to become, it showed how sweet a child could be but her name isn't the most important part of her. It just "fitted" her, as with any other name she would be the same person. It reminded me when I had to help Rose in the past when she read Romeo and Juliet.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet."

I smiled to myself remembering having to look up the translated version several times to make sure we read it right. It seems like our best memories had some sort of literature in it I guess if song writing counted too.

"Are you okay?" Her muffled voice startled me for a second, turning around seeing her sitting on the counter starting at me.

"Yes, im fine." I nodded.

"You were standing there for 10 minutes Olive, tell me what's wrong?" She sighed.

"I was just... thinking."

"About?" She tilted her head.

"You and Lily." I gave her a small smile.

"Was it the Shakespeare thing again?" She giggled.

"Was I talking to myself earlier because that was exactly it?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I was just thought you wouldn't admit it." She smiled.

She opened up her arms asking for a hug, I could tell she was still tired by the looks of her eyes.

The door interrupted us hearing the guys scream saying that they were "Here" causing me and Rose to leave the kitchen. She hid behind me from the whole group of guys walking into our home.