im sorry camp what who?

Stiles P.O.V.
"Stiles we need to talk" dad says as soon as I walk through the door totally what I want to hear after dealing with the pack we just finished cleaning up the whole Kate mess I sigh slowly walking to the liviving room.

"Yeah dad?".

"You may want to sit for this" oh this can't be good.

"What's up dad is something wrong? are you okay? is it your health? I told you to stop with the junk don't think I don't know about the chocolate in the back of the freezer-" my rant cut off

"I'm fine stiles its about yo- wait you know about the chocol- never mind its not about me its about you.." Dad trails off.

"Me? What did I do?".

"Nothing it's what you are".

"What I am?".

"Your a demigod stiles your the great grandchild of two gods Hermes and Athena your grandpa child of Hermes and your grandmother child of Athena both on your mothers side" he says my jaw drops and my eyes go wide.

"I'm what who why haven't you told me this!?" I have to admit it does all make sense the plans I always seem to have or how I can be so sneaky.

"Because your at the age where you need to attend camp half blood in the summer this goes hand in hand with your ADHD and are able to read Greek before you ask how I know you can its because its normal at this point I now got to your room and pack your bags tou leave tomorrow and text everyone saying bye do not tell them where you are going its a secret place hidden for the demigods safety" dad says with a small smile I sigh noding knowing I'm not going to get out of this when I get to my room I text Scott.

To scotty- going to summer camp this year tell the others for me please?.

From scotty- yeah why the sudden interest I thought you hated camps over the summer?

To scotty- eh trying something new gtg packing my stuff leaving tomorrow.

From Scotty- and you didn't say anything!?.

To Scotty- I didnt know I was going until dad told me today I just thought what they hey why not.

From Scotty- whatever bro ttyl.

To Scotty- byeeee. I reply shoving the rest of my stuff that will last all summer inti my dufful bag and bookbag well I got a lot to look forward to don't I is the last thing I think as I face plant in my bed asleep as soon as I got the bed.

I know its short sorry guys I had a long day the next chapter will be longer promise and I keep my promises:*