we got this

Warning some info I made up and others o took off the internet!!!!
Stiles P.O.V

"But daddy if its started here and went to these place there has to be something linking the places" precy says pointing to the map on the table doing what I do best I pull out red yarn and start connecting the dots in order.

"What are you doing?" Leo asks.

"Connections this is all about connections just let me work" I mutter working fast to see it make a symbol of a horse head I go pale.

"Fuck".

"What what is it?" Leo asks as percy looks at the map.

"I don't get it" Percy frowns.

"What do you see?" I ask them.

"Um red string" leo raises a brow looking at me like I've gone loony.

" no, well yes but that not what I mean look at the shape its a horses head".

"I'm still not getting it daddy" percy nuzzles my neck.

"Have any of you heard the story of the four horsemen?" I ask they sake their heads no I sigh picking up Percy and dragging leo to the bed with my other hand plop down Percy land leo laying their heads on my lap.

"Its biblical really, the four horsemen are the horsemen of the apocalypse to the return of Jesus conquest also known as pestilence, war, famine, and death the first four of seven seals"

"Wait so Jesus is coming back?" Leo asks.

"No bub the seals we said to be closed thousands of years ago but their children left behind"

"What happened?" Percy asks.

"The four horsemen were sent here with a job the only plans to fix small things but the humans were so bad back in that time in the eyes of Jesus they had to do what was originally planned".

"What was it?" Leo asks in wonder.

"To create destruction to kill everything off to start anew it is said their children come back every three hundred years to carry out what their fathers have left behind pestilence on a white horse spreads disease, war on a red horse give hallucinations making humans attack one another, famine on a black horse gives massive hunger in humans making them overfeed or partake in their greatests desires till death-".

"Desires like what daddy?".

"Anything babe from sexual to adrenaline stuff like that" I shrug.

"Lastly theirs death on a pale horse he can kill anyone anything as well as bring back the dead. They would take over villages watch people suffer fight each other making towns bloodbaths till they were satisfied they were driven by a strong blood lust"

"How do we stop them if it is them?" Leo asks nuzzling my hand as I run it through his hair as I do the same for percy with my other hand.

"It is said they wear rings that harbors their powers and immortality I'm thinking we get them off we can kill them till they come back in the next three hundred years you can never really kill them just delay them" I sigh.

"What's so hard about that?" He questions.

"They will only be seen if they want to be".

"Then how to we catch them?" Percy asks.

"I don't know yet I'll do reaserch after our work out alright" I reply hopping up starting our muscle building routine.

Three hours later we are knee deep in reaserch papers.

"Aha daddy found something".

"What's that perc?" I look up from a book.

"The are said to be seen if the want to be but what if they just blend in with normal people we have to know what to look for when going after them" he says excited.

"Brilliant baby!" I hop up kissing him running out the door of the room in the library were in and print a picture of the rings they have which could be anything because there is so many.

"We cleans everything up so we're good to go" leo says.

"Thanks guys I say it time we get back to our rooms what do you say?".

"Oh please I've been ready for alone time!" Leo squeals running across the street to where we are staying convenient.

"Daddy?" Percy gets my attention as we walk to our room.

"Yes baby boy?" I raise an eye brow.

"Can we do something fun?".

"Like what?" I ask opening the door then flinging myself down on the bed.

"Anything" he jumps on me straddling my legs I raise my eyebrow.

"What do you have in mind?" He shrugs dipping his head down kissing and sucking my neck making me grunt.

"Can we spar?" He jumps up.

"That would be what you want to do yeah we'll spar" I laugh moving the bed.