Introduction [REVISED]

2018 Update: Heyyo, 2018 Feather here. I realized recently that I have a ton of unpublished revisions and additions to this story that I never got around to posting. I decided that I might as well re-edit and publish the rest of this story as a sort of last hurrah for me in this fandom. I've outgrown it, I will admit, but rereading this is sending me down memory lane and I wouldn't mind taking a stroll here for a little while. 

Anyway, I'm going to be publishing my edits and pre-written new parts once in a while. The remastered chapters will say "[REVISED]" next to them. Once I finish working on the chapters currently published, I'll get rid of the label and continue updating on whatever schedule I feel like doing. 

Thanks for reading all this! :p

      Hey there! Before we get into the story, I'd just like to thank you for choosing to read this story. It's my first published book on Wattpad, and I put in a lot of work to make this an overall enjoyable fanfiction to read. Hope you stick around!

      Now moving forward, I thought I'd clear up a bit of confusion on the Clans I've created; SwiftClan, OakClan, ThornClan, and DewClan.

SwiftClan
      I like to think of this Clan's attitude equivalent to WindClan. They're usually fairly friendly unless angered, then they'll be a tad unforgiving. Despite the personality similarities, the terrain is different. Instead of a vast moor, SwiftClan in a rather hilly territory with fresh, dark soil in the undergrowth, giving them more herbs than the other Clans for healing. The three main kinds of trees scattered around are oaks, birches, and spruces. However, these trees are not densely packed like ThunderClan's.

OakClan
     LeafClan's traits are more like ThunderClan's than any other Clan. They don't intentionally start fights unless absolutely necessary and try to find a way out of situations peacefully. Even with these kind characteristics, they are still accused of wanting to control other Clans by talking about how a problem will be solved if OakClan led the others. Alongside ThunderClan's personality, the landscape of OakClan is almost the same, containing a thick forest with plenty of oaks over any other type of tree.

ThornClan
      The closest comparison to ThornClan would be ShadowClan. Like the thorns in their name, they are prickly and aren't quick to accept help from other Clans. They are very independent, fairly hostile, and always skeptical of every offer put in front of them. Their habitat is different though, consisting of thick bramble patches they use for cover and stalking prey.

DewClan
      Like the wetness in the title, DewClan acts a bit like RiverClan; different emotions based on different situations. The territory has several streams to fish in but has mostly grass and a few willow trees. In early mornings the ground is covered in an extremely thick layer of dew not witnessed in other Clan.

      Now since that has been described, without further ado...

 Four white cats.
Three unsolved mysteries.
Two memorable battles.
One foreboding prophecy.