prologue

Angelique Bouchard was inside a house with a man. The man came over with a washrag. He placed it on her forehead.

"Nicholas Blair the pain's too much for me. I don't think I can do this!" Screamed Angelique.

 Angelique was trying to give birth to her child, but she knew she didn't have the strength to deliver the baby. Angelique let out a scream and breathed deeply. She let out a big push and a baby started crying. Nicholas had it wrapped inside a blanket. Angelique looked at it and smiled.

"Well was that so hard Angelique! She's wonderful whoever's her father is lucky to have her." Commented Nicholas. 

Angelique took the baby and smiled at her. The child stopped crying and, and so she held her newborn daughter close to her. Nicholas summoned the devil and the devil took him to hell. Angelique began to cry with happiness. She really is beautiful, thought Angelique. Angelique wiped the tears of joy from her eyes and hummed.

"Welcome Crystal Bouchard Collins." Whispered Angelique.

 She looked at Crystal and kissed her daughter on the head. Sky Rumson, Angelique's friend walked into the room and looked at the mother and daughter. Sky had stayed with her throughout her nine month pregnancy. He smiled at the sight of his best friend. Angelique looked at him and smiled.