Chapter 5: playmate

Crystal ran around the house with Bramwell and Angelique running behind them. Angelique almost grabbed her daughter, but Crystal ducked underneath her mothers arm.

"You'll never take me alive woman!" Screamed Crystal with laughter.

Barnabas looked at his two kits with laughter. Crystal and Bramwell ran towards him. Barnabas thought fast and grabbed both of them. Crystal began to laugh and wiggle from his grasp.

"Get her Angelique, before the monster comes out." Teased Barnabas.

Angelique laughed and ran to Barnabas, taking Crystal out of his hands. She began to tickle her daughters stomach. Josette walked into the hallway with a glass full of water. She was heading to her room when Bramwell bumped into her, spilling the water all over her.

"Mommy got wet." Laughed Bramwell.

Josette smiled and walked towards him with her arms out.

"Bramwell, darling you want a big hug, so come here." Laughed Josette.

Bramwell let out a scream and Josette began to chase after him. Crystal got out of her mothers arms and Chased after Josette. Josette noticed and turned around. She grabbed a hold of the little girl and hugged her tightly making Crystals back wet.

"Oh yeah. Bramwell are you going to rescue your half sister?" Teased Josette.

Bramwell stopped running and ran at his mother. Josette grabbed a hold of him, letting go of Crystal. She hugged her child and his back too got all wet. Angelique began to laugh and Crystal ran over to her.

"I love you Momma!" Yelled Crystal, hugging her mother.

Angelique hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Barnabas starred at Angelique with a spark in his eyes.

"I love you too, princess." Replied Angelique, closing her eyes.
                         °°°
Later that day Angelique was lying in bed with Crystal, who was passed out on her lap. Barnabas starred and Josette looked at them.

"We finally got our children to bed." Sighed Josette.

Angelique let out a nod and so did Barnabas. Elizabeth walked inside and looked at Sleeping Bramwell and Crystal.

"You must of knocked them out to get them to fall on time this time." Teased Elizabeth.

"Yes i guess we did." Said Josette and Angelique at the same time.

The both of them let out a soft silent laugh. Elizabeth sat down next to Josette. Julia walked by the door.

"Want to come join us, but just be quiet.?" Asked Elizabeth.

Julia shrugged and walked inside. She sat down on the floor.

"So we're all a family now huh?" Asked Julia.

Everyone smiled and grabbed each others hands.

"Thank you god for giving me another chance and for giving a true family." Praised Angelique.

All the adults put their heads down. Julia looked up at the ceiling.

"Thank you god for helping stop drinking and for helping me seeing what a real family is." Whispered Julia.

She then put her head back down like the others.

"Thank you Angelique and Josette for making me a beautiful family." Finished Barnabas.

They all lifted up their heads with smiles.

"Amen!" They whispered all together.