Chapter One: The little Girl

Angelique watched her two year old daughter, Crystal dance around in her PJ's. She laughed then picked her child up. Crystal kissed her mother and Angelique hugged the toddler tightly.

"Come let's go get you dressed, so we can go into town." Murmured Angelique.

 Crystal put her arms up in the air as her mother went into her daughter's room. She got Crystal dressed and then went into the living room. Her fiance Skyler Rumson stood inside the kitchen. Angelique handed Crystal to him and smiled.

"Do you want me to drive you into town?" Asked Sky.

 Angelique thought for a moment and nodded. Angelique, sky, and Crystal walk out the front door. Everyone gets into the car and Sky started it up. Crystal was sitting in her mother's arms. She looked out at the town and Sees a woman staring at her. Angelique looked at the woman and frowned. Sky ignored and kept driving.

"Mommy why was she looking at us?" Wondered Crystal.

"let's just say she don't like me." Replied Angelique. 

Crystal looked behind and the woman was gone. Who wouldn't like mommy, she's nice and loveable, thought Crystal. The car came to a stop at a doc. Crystal remembered what she was doing in town for, and that was fishing. She's never been fishing before, so this would be the first time. She squealed in excitement. Angelique, sky and Crystal got out of the car. Angelique put her child on the ground and held out her hand. Crystal grabbed it and the walked down the doc. Sky Sat down and Crystal Sat next to him. He pulled out his fishing pole. Crystal grabbed her small one.

"First you put a worm on it. Put the worm on it than I teach you how to catch a fish." Murmured Sky. 

Crystal took a worm and put it on the fish hook. She looked up at Sky and then sky smiled. "Now all you have to do is pull the pole back while pressing the button and throw it while still holding it." Crystal pressed the button. Sky smiled.

"Now we wait." Explained Sky. 

Angelique Sat next to her child and smiled. Soon I will be a stepfather to this sweet little girl and my life will change forever, thought Sky. Sky leaned over and kissed Angelique. Angelique smiled. Crystal stuck out her tongue in disgust at the sight of them. Crystal felt a tug on the pole and she spun the winder and pulled out the pole and a giant fish jumped on Sky. Her soon to be stepfather jumped and screamed like a girl. Crystal laughed.

"You screamed like a little girl. It jumps out and attacks you." Laughed Crystal.

 Angelique let out a giggle. Sky threw the fish at Angelique and Crystal threw her head back laughing. Her mother threw the fish back at Sky and it hit Crystal knocking her off the dock into the water. Crystal screamed and Angelique jumped into the water. Crystal was pushed underneath the water. Angelique dived in and couldn't find her child. She pulled her head out of the water.

"Sky I can't find her anywhere!" Yelled Angelique in panic. 

Sky became worried. Underneath the water Crystal had her eyes closed. She felt something touch her arm and so she opened her eyes. A red haired woman was in a Curtain. The woman opened up her eyes. Crystal went underneath and cut a rope. She helped the woman out. Crystal was about to go down then she felt the woman's arm help her up water. The two came up water. Crystal hugged onto her and the woman smiled. Angelique saw Crystal and the woman.

"Julia, you're alive. Oh thank you for saving Crystal. I owe you a lot." Yelled Angelique.

"Don't worry she saved me. I owe her everything miss Bouchard." Commented Julia.

 Julia gave Crystal to Angelique and Sky helped Julia up. Julia thanked him and looked at Crystal. She said her goodbyes and walked to Collinwood. A man came over to them with a towel. Angelique took the towel and wrapped it around Crystal. They got their fishing stuff and got in the car and drove off. Crystal began to shiver as the wind blew at her wet cold skin. She began to cough. Once they got home they called a doctor. Crystal fell asleep and stayed asleep until the doctor came.