chapter 6: it's time to leave

Angelique walked into the drawing room behind Barnabas. He kissed her deeply, turning her around. She pulled away as quick as she could.

"Don't do that again! I don't love you anymore!" Yelled Angelique.

Barnabas starred at her with a hard stare. Angelique backed up with anger. How could he do this to her.

"I thought you did. I thought you came back to torture me and Josette. Our son is probably why your here." Barnabas growled.

Angelique let out a terrifying hiss. She grew angry at the comment.

"I came here, because my child was sick. I don't want anything to do with you guys." Yelled Angelique.

Barnabas grabbed her arm and squeezed it tightly. She put a scratch on her left cheek with his nails.

"You can't keep my daughter away from me. I need her way more than you. You don't deserve to be a mother." Barnabas hissed in her ear.

Angelique got out of his grip and ran towards her room. Crystal sat on the bed. Angelique placed her daughters backpack and her own bag onto the bed.

"What's wrong momma?" Wondered Crystal.

Angelique began to shove Crystal's belongings into the backpack. She then finished her own bag.

"We're going back to Daddy Sky." Replied Angelique with anger.

Crystal shook her head.

"I want to stay here with Bramwell! He's the only friend I have!" Screamed Crystal.

Angelique let out a growl of annoyance.

"They no longer want us here. We have no place here." Growled Angelique.

She zipped up the two bags and grabbed a hold of her daughters arm. Angelique dragged her down the stairs. Bramwell saw Crystal and ran to her. Crystal began to struggle.

"Come on Crystal it's time to leave." Hissed Angelique.

Crystal and Bramwell took one last look at each other. Angelique put her child and the bags inside the car. She got herself in the front and instantly drove off. Tears welled down Angelique's face.

"I'm sorry Crystal." Cried Angelique.

Angelique accidentally ran a red light and a pickup truck  crashed into her car. Both Angelique and Crystal fell unconscious.

Cliffhanger~Cristalline