❉ three

Melanie Anderson

My bedroom door bursts open. I flinch and fall from my bed. There was giggling and a camera shot.

"w-what's happening" I stutter as I hold onto my balance. I sit and hold onto my head, there was a major headache taking place.

"I don't remember anything" I groaned
"Do you remember when you were born?" someone chuckled

My eyesight had improved since my fall. And notice Paisley and Rowen.
They both walk inside closer to my bed, and look at each other in agreement for something.

Paisley was holding a cake, while Rowen with two flower bouquets.
"Oh my gosh guys" I smiled

They began to sing Happy Birthday, as if I was turning 12 instead.
There was a smile plastered on my face the whole time.

The song ended and they cheered.
"Your finally an old woman" Rowen grinned
"Gee thanks" I snort

"We got you a bouquet of sunflowers, but there was another by our front door" Paisley hands them to me

"I love you guys" I admired the sunflowers, which are my all time favorite. And the other bouquet had white tulips, which were my second favorite.

Although I had never mentioned it.

Inside had lied a card with my name written in cursive. I had decided to wait until after.

"Do you know who sent it?" I asked
They both shook their head.

"we'll investigate after breakfast" Paisley smiled. They leave with the cake. The door closes, leaving me alone.

I stand and walk to my closet which is on the other side of my room.
What caught my attention was my window. It was left open, the wind was blowing inside.

As I was about to close it, there had been pedals of a flower, tracing to the door of my bathroom.

I slowly walk to the door and swing it open. There were balloons, gift bags and a teddy bear.

At my predicament, it could of been Rowen and Paisley. But from the way my window was left open, it could of been anyone.

"Hey, ready-oh" Paisley furrows her eyebrows at me.
"Wait this wasn't you guys?"
She smirks

"Who'd you meet last night?"
"I don't remember"
"OH" she snaps her fingers

"There was this really hot guy that came up to me yesterday. I guess he knows you that he said you'd be expecting something" she blabs
"Could of been this" she crossed her arms and looks around

"Did he tell you his name?" I asked
She shook her head. 

I cross my arms. There were many solutions going through my head.
I ran towards the card that had gone with the bouquet of roses. I opened the envelope and took a deep breath before opening.
It could be the same person.

Happy Birthday Mel, hope today goes as wonderful as you are. These flowers  are certainly one of your favorites.

I apologize for the way we met. I'm an unsuccessful bastard who cannot talk to the woman he likes. Also, It was certainly unintended of me for my behavior, I was drunk.

please give me a call 555-648, I would like a second chance

"Looks like you got a secret admirer" Paisley giggles over my shoulder.

" I guess I met someone last night" I smiled.