❉ four

Melanie Anderson

I was confused on wether or not to dial the number or text. I mean the letter with the number is right in front of me.

"Call or I will" Paisley says impatiently. She takes the paper out of my hands and runs out of my room.

"PAISLEY!" I yelled out before running out after her. As I was speeding up to her my headache has seemed to be getting worse, so I stopped at my tracks.

Paisley stops in front of me and noticed my face expression.
"I'll go get some Advil" she says in a hurry. She then comes back with 2 pills and a glass of water

-

"I have a headache on my birthday, isn't that a great buzzkill" I said sarcastically. Even after taking two Advil, it wasn't working fast enough.

"At least it's not your period" Rowen raised her shoulders and chuckles.
"True" Paisley says all the way from the kitchen.
"Well what are we gonna do in the meantime" I groan as I put my hair up and away from my face.

"Netflix and Chill with that phone number guy" Paisley giggled as she jumps on the couch next to me.

"It could be a creep you know?" Rowen sticks out her head.
"Well a nice creepy gentleman who gives flowers and cards for Mel's birthday"

"He could be a tease" Rowen shot back
"She's right" I spoke up
Paisley scoffs "I'm trying to optimistic here"
" he sounded like a gentlemen in the letter"  Paisley sighs

"I don't know if I even want to be in some kind of a relationship right now" I muttered to myself
"Are you sure you guys aren't pranking me or anything" I eyed at the both of them.
They shook their heads

"You know what, I'll call" Rowen takes out her phone.
"We put him on speaker and see what he says"

"I mean I guess" I said as Paisley hands her the letter.
She dials and let's it ring. The call was now on speaker.
In within a minute, it answered. 
"Hello?" It was a raspy deep voice, and very hot.

We all looked at each other to see what we do. I started freaking out I didn't want to say anything. I got nervous I just blurted out
"Hello?" I covered my mouth, hopefully I didn't sound ugly.

You could hear shuffle noises and him groaning and coughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked and grabbed the phone from the pillow that's in front of all of us.
"Not really, just a hangover" he coughs one more time.
"He sounds so hot" she mouths

"Is this Ethan" I asked
"Yeah actually, is this.. Melanie?" He asked
"Yes it is" I smiled

"Oh thank god you called, I'm confused on how I even remember anything from yesterday, but I asked one of your friends for your phone number and instead she gave me your address to an apartment?" 
Rowen and I both shoot our heads towards Paisley, and she nervously chuckles.

"I'm so sorry about that" I laugh
"No it's alright actually, I even sent you loads of gifts since she even told me it was your birthday, happy birthday"

"Thank you Ethan"
"But on the note, what exactly did you do because I really don't remember"

"I treated you rudely, like I guess grabbing your waist and targeting you for- you know"
"No I don't know" I chuckled hoping he heard that.

He chuckles as well.
"I'll be happy to tell you in person then" he spoke
I look at both of my friends and the nod.
"Okay, I'd be glad to"

-

A/N.

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS BUT U KNOW WHAT, I NEEDED A WAY TO INTRODUCE THEM TOGETHER. BUT DON'T WORRY..

ETHAN IS ONLY BEING A GENTLEMAN NOW.. THAT'LL CHANGE ;))

I HAD POWER TAKEN.. AHOLD ON ME 🙏🏼