I can't stay here anymore Harry

Angel POV

After what seemed like centuries of crying, I decided that I needed a shower. I grabbed my towel and pj's and made my way to my bathroom. I stripped out of my party clothes and stepped into the bath. I thought about today as the warm water trickled down my body. After washing my hair and scrubbing my body, I climbed out. I dried myself, put on my pj's and made my way out of the bathroom. As I did I saw Harry sitting on my bed. The memory came flooding through my mind once again as the tears washed down my face like a madman. He opened his arms and I rushed into them, crying into his chest. I cried and cried while he held me, his warmth wrapping itself around me. I was still crying until I saw a wet patch on his shirt from my tears. " sorry... For making your shirt wet." I said looking down embarrassed. His chest vibrated as he chuckled. " it's alright love." He said assuring me that he wasn't mad.

After a while he picked me up and laid me down on my bed. As he sat down next to me I started speaking. " I can't do this, I can't Stay here anymore Harry. Knowing that I've disappointed my parents, my pack, the alpha, you Abby, Charlie and perhaps everyone in the world." I cried into his chest. " It's not your fault love. First of all me, Charlie and Abby are anything but disappointed in you. In fact that stupid excuse of a soon to be alpha has no ideal what he's missing out on. The pack they all are disappointed in Logan not you. The alpha can't believe his son and as for your parents, their not disappointed, their worried. They wanted to come up but I told them I'd go because I know you need a teen to teen talk." He explained. " thanks so much Haz, that made me feel extremely better. I don't what I'd do without you." I said. And I actually meant it. " alright well I'm going to go and tell everyone you're alive, goodnight." He joked, kissed my forehead and left.

I need a run i thought. So I stripped down and jumped out of the window letting my wolf take over. I am a pure white wolf with piercing blue eyes. don't judge me I've looked into the mirror as a wolf before. Weird, I know, but it was worth it. I ran and ran until I came across a lake and just stared at myself. What have I ever done wrong to deserve this? I thought.

I ran home and decided something. I will run away. I can't take the shame. Harry may have been right about everyone but nothing will change my mind. I packed up everything and started to right a letter to everyone. Suddenly I felt a pain in my chest. It felt like hell. I heard moaning coming form the top floor, Logan's floor. He was having sex with Megan. The tears streamed down my face as I heard more noises. I ignored the pain as much as I could. I finished the letter and left.

Goodbye forever, I hope!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's a wrap. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Vote and comment

BYE!!!! : D