Everyone's Happy

Logan's POV

 I woke up I my bed. "He should be fine. The bruises will disappear soon and will heal because he is  a wolf." I heard. "Ok. thank you." Said a sweet heavenly voice. It was Abby. I looked up and saw Abby sitting there. We stared into each others eyes for a while after she turned away and said "I-I brought you some water." I took it and felt much better after drinking it. I couldn't remember anything. "What happened last night?" I groaned. She looked shocked and then grew angry. "YOU NEARLY RAPED ANGLE YOU DICK!!!" I couldn't believe that. "WHAT?" I Shouted. I couldn't believe that! I would never do that. She started walking away when I grabbed her hand. I don't know why I did that. I felt electric shocks go through my hand. "I'm sorry I really am, I was drunk. Just don't go." I said. She sighed as she turned back. "Fine, I'll stay, but you should be saying sorry to Angel not me." I nodded as she sat down beside me. I took in her features. She is so beautiful. As soon as she saw me looking at her she blushed and mumbled "what?" as she looked down. "Your just really beautiful." I blurted out. She looked at me shocked and said "I'm going to go get some coffee, do you want some?" She asked trying to change the subject. I chuckled. "Yes please. two spoon of sugars. I need the toilet anyway." I said getting up. I decided to tease her. I started to walk up to her slowly as she walked backwards. Then suddenly she tripped over a wire and pulled my shirt for balance. I became unsteady and fell on top of her.

We lay there, I on top of her, staring into each others eyes. I started to lean in and for some reason I didn't feel bad about anything. She noticed this and started to close her eyes and lean in to. I met her half way as sparks and butterflies erupted. So this is what it feels like to kiss someone you have feelings. But there was something more. I politely pulled away as I looked into her eyes. "Mate." we both whispered. "But how is that possible?" She questioned she asked as I got up. I offered her my hand and she politely took it. "It can be, now that Angel LOVES Chase, I can have a second chance mate. And that's you." I whispered the last part. I stroked her cheek as she began to lean in. We kissed. OH, there go the funny feelings. She pulled away and we rested our heads together. "Will you go out with me on a date?" I asked "yes." she replied smiling. I grinned as we hugged. Now, all I have to do is say sorry to everyone for being a dick, as Abby said. Especially Angel. 

Angel's POV

We all sat in the living room as we watched The Chronicles of Narnia. I still can't believe that Logan would try to rape me. But I got over it, he was drunk and I know it because I could smell the alcohol that he reeked of. After a while Logan and Abby came in.

Logan came and stood in front of me as Abby sat down. Chase got out up and said "What do you want?" Gritting his teeth. Logan looked down and said "Look, I'm really sorry. For everything. Last night I can't even remember what happened because I was so drunk. I'm really sorry for rejecting you, for making you hate me, trying to take you away from Chase, and trying to rape you. I didn't mean any of this, I guess it just happened. I've moved on and found my second-chance mate. Abby." He smiled as he motioned for her to come over. Wow. I did not expect that. I thought he would never say sorry. I'm really happy for them. I stood up and hugged him and then Abby. "It's all right. I know you didn't mean any of that stuff. Your a human. And humans make mistakes. I'm really happy for both of you." I smiled then looked at Chase and motioned for him to come over and forgive him. And he did. "And I'm sorry to everyone for  being annoying. I really am." We heard a few ' Don't worry mate' and it's al right  love'. The boys screamed "WE LOVE YOU LOGAN." we all laughed.

This is how I  like it, Everyone's happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here ya go!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!!!! Next part should be out in a bit. (hopefully)

Comment

Vote

Follow

: )