Why them out of the whole of Europe

I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry!!!! I went to a family funeral and was really busy.

But here it is!!!!!! ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!

9 Months later...

Angel's POV

You know, a lot can happen in 9 months; you can build a city in mine craft, you can have a total makeover, you can have a baby. But most of all your life can change into a better one. The only difference with me is that I gained what I lost. A family. When I left , I had not only lost my pack, but I had also lost my family, my friends and the people I loved and still love.

Here, I found not only one, but four best friend-like brothers, Joe, Cameron, Chris and Zac. I have two sister-like best friends, Taylor and hope, who are also the mates of Cameron and Joe. But most importantly I found something I would of never had in the forest pack, someone to be with. A few months after I became a member of the moonlight pack, me and Chase started dating, and then on our 3rd date, asked me to be his girlfriend. I still remember that date. I felt that special connection with him.

---- Flashback ----

" Where are we going? " I asked Chase for like the seventh time. " It's the same answer love, just wait and see." he chuckled. After about 20 minutes we arrived outside an outdoor ice-rink. We went in to get our skates. After we got our skates we started walking towards the ice-rink. "Don't we have to pay to go in? " I asked curiously. There was no way I was sneaking in. " Don't worry sweetheart, it's all been taken care of." he replied smiling. oh my god his smile, so dreamy!

I gasped at the sight. the ice rink was decorated with an average amount of lights. There were those standing wooden poles which also had lights hanging between them. I literally jumped on to Chase. he stumbled a bit due to the fact that he was wearing ice skates. I mean it would be a miracle if someone could balance in those. " Thank you so so so so much!!!! I love it!!!!" I said kissing him on the cheek constantly. We hadn't kissed on the lips yet. I guess he was waiting for the right moment, and so was I. "whoo, thank god! I thought you were going to slap me across the face for this. I didn't think you'd like the old school dates." I sounded like something heavy had been lifted off his shoulders.

We were the only ones there because he had booked the whole ice-rink for us. So cute!!!!!! We started skating hand-in-hand while ' Every time we touch' by Cascada was on. we talked about everything and anything. then he asked me a question I never thought he'd ask " Angle, I really like you. I want to spend my time with you, want to hold you like your mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" I stood there, shocked. " never mind. I guess it's to early." he let go of my hand and started skating away. but before he could I grabbed his hand, pulled him towards me and put his had on my waist. "Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend." I said smiling. "Really?" he asked shocked. "Yes". he hugged me really tight. "thank you for giving me a chance." he mumbled nuzzling his head in to my neck, while I did into his shoulder. he pulled away. he caressed cheek and brought his face closer. oh my god! finally! I thought. I closed my eyes waiting for the warmth of his lips.

---End Of Flashback---

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Chase began to speak " what you thinking of babe"? He questioned. I smiled as I replied " just of all the good things that have happened in m life so far."

"Like...?"

"You". I replied. I

He smiled and went in for a kiss... That led to a hot make-out session.

Chase groaned against,y lips when his phone rang, he pulled away to check who it was. " Cameron. He always has to ruin e moment. It's a daily thing for him to do that". I let out a slight giggle when he said that. "I just leave it p. Hopefully he'll get the point after calling 10 times". He sighed leaning in again. I smiled at him. "Nu-uh, I don't think so. You pick up his call and ask him what he wants. It might be important." I stated. "OH MY GOOOD". He shouted as I laughed.

" WHAT??????" He shouted through the phone to Cameron. I just laughed

Chase's POV

"WHAT??????" I shouted into the phone as I heard Angel laugh. It brought a smile to my face to see My Angel smiling.

---Phone Conversation---

"Calm down. It's important. Basically so-"

"Was it so important that you disturbed my make-out with my girlfriend!??"

"YES! The forest pack need protect because their pack is not as strong as they were because their pack members are starting to injuring themselves badly. So they've taken up the offer we gave them a year ago about joining our pack."

"No! We can't let them. And you know why! We ca-"

"We have to!! Remember we said that once the Alpha takes on the offer we have no choice but to accept."

" Alright I'll be down in a bit".

"Fine. But they are coming tomorrow so you have to tell Angel today".

"Fine bye"

"Bye"!

What am I going to do?

Angel's POV

I saw the worried expression he had on. When he finished talking he looked at me.

"Baby, I have to tell you something. I don't expect you to react very well." He started. I became slightly worried. What if he wants to break up with me. " Oh no! It's nothing about 'us'." He said as if he had read my mind. I sighed In relief. " do you remember your old pack?

"Yes, why?"

"Well a year ago, before we met you, we offered the forest pack to become a team with our pack and fight the rouges together. And we can't say no now." I'm sorry baby. I really am".

" I'm fine with it baby... I guess. But one question, why them out of the whole of Europe ?"

" They needed help the most. It's alright baby, I'll be right by your side".

And at that moment, I felt safe.