I Forgive You

Hey guys!! I'm back!! Sorry I had some family problems and was busy. So here's the deal, I'm going to write Three more chapters and then start a new story (fanfic). Sorry if I disappointed you guys but this was my first story and I didn't know what to do, but know I do and what to make it better. Really sorry for the delay and  early ending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan's POV

I have to get her back! No matter what it takes. She is MY mate and not Chase's. I know I've been very cruel towards her but that's how life is. If she can forgive Chase then she can forgive me. I saw them two hugging in her room when I was going to ask her for one more chance but then I saw him with her. I was SO angry. How can she forgive him after what he did.

But for some reason I've started developing feelings for Abby. I don't know why but the other day when I asked her to pass me the salad at the dinner table, I felt a connection when our hands accidently touched. I heard her gasp but she didn't say anything. And then later on we passed by each other and made eye contact. It sent tingles down my spine. Whatever it is it's weird. Today we are all going to the club. I'm going to make a move on Angel there.

Angel's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I stood there wearing a midnight blue silky dress with a sweetheart neck that came mid-thigh. I wore heels with it and some jewellery. I wore an average amount of makeup and made my way downstairs.

I went down to see everyone ready. "The Princess has arrived". Said Cameron. He exaggerates so much sometimes. I was only like an hour late. God! People these days. "God Cameron. Could you be anymore of a drama queen? I wasn't even that long." I said rolling my eyes. He laughs a sarcastic laugh and we all started making our way our cars. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and smelt a heavenly smell. "You're coming with me." Chase whispered. I decided to tease him. "Who said?" I asked innocently. He kissed my cheek and said "Me. I said." I giggled and walked to his car with him. He opened the door for me and I said a thank you. He got into the drivers seat and as soon as we were about to leave behind the others harry and Joe came in. "I don't think so lover boy. We're coming too." said Harry Chase sighed as I laughed.

As soon as we got there the boys went  running into the club. "Stay close to me" whispered Chase into my ear as he looked at boys checking me out and making comments. We went into the club and after a while I lost Chase. So I just sat at the bar with a drink.

Logan's POV

I literally had SO much to drink. Everything around me was blurry. I saw Angel sitting at the bar by herself and she looked smoking hot. To be honest, I just want her because she's sexy. I'd love to see what under that dress. I stumbled up to her and gripped her hand. "Come I want to show you something". I slurred. She looked un sure but then nodded. I lead her through the grinding and making out wolves. As I lead her upstairs she stopped behind me on the stairs and asked "Where are you taking me?" I told her not to worry and follow me. After a while of thinking she again started following me. I lead her into a spare room and pushed her on to the bed and locked the door. "W-what are you doing?" She said. I looked at her up and down biting my lip. "Oh, just you  know having a little bit of fun." I said. I went over to her and ripped her dress off while she was begging me not to and screaming. "SHUT UP!" I shouted. She whimpered and shut up. I  kissed down her neck which the tears were falling to and made my way to the bridge between the breasts. I stared kissing her there and stared to suck on her nipples. Just as I was about to make my way to her lower region someone burst open the door.

Chase's POV

I was looking around for Angel upstairs when I heard someone scream and then another which said 'Shut up'. I followed the voice and heard crying behind a door. Hey that voice sounds familiar I thought. I tried opening the door but it was locked. After a while of trying I broke open the door. There were four things that I saw. Angel Logan, Breasts and crying. They were enough to  make me realize what was happening and make me blow. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted as I walked over to him and punched him square in the jaw. I carried on punching and kicking him until he was knocked out. "Don't -punch- you -punch- ever -punch- touch -punch- her -punch- again -punch-." And there he lay, unconscious. I looked over at Angel who was trying her best to cover herself. I looked at her. She looked so innocent and scared. I walked up to her and gave her my jacket which she buttoned up to cover herself. I wrapped my arms around her as she did to me. She held on to me so tight like Logan was gong to wake up and pull her away from me. This made me angry and I hugged her tighter. "I was so scared Chase. I thought he was going to take me. I can't believe it. Thank you so much" She sobbed. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. "Don't say thank you baby. I have the right to be there for you. I'm sorry for losing you." I said  to her. I picked her up and took her home. I told the boys to take Logan to the hospital and took Angel home.

As I tucked her into bed, I kissed her forehead and started leaving when I felt a hand grip my wrist. I looked down to see Angel. "Please stay." She whispered. I sat beside her as she spoke. "Thank you so much, I love you. And Chase, I forgive you, permanently." She and I chuckled as she said permanently. I  hugged her and said "Thank you so much baby. And I promise I won't do anything to you again. She asked me to lay beside her which I did.