It's all your fault!!!!!

Hey lovely people! This is just another chapter

ENJOY!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan's POV

After I left the party with Megan, we went up to my room. " Baby I'm bored, lets do something." She said trailing her index finger down my chest. She sounded like a screeching mouse.

But for some reason, I had my mind on someone else, Angel. I rejected her because I'm not ready for a mate and don't I'll ever be. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like to settle down. Megan thinks we're a thing. But actually, I fuck girls behind her back. Angel. I can't do that to her. I need to stop thinking about her. " you wanna have, let's have some fun." I said pushing her down on the bed.

A few hours later I got out of bed. I was hoping I wouldn't come across Angel. I can't her knowing she would have felt the pain. Megan had gone to sleep, but I couldn't go to sleep. I was going down the stirs when I heard sobbing and shouting from Angel's room. Worried, I went up to see whAat this was all about.

I stepped into her Room only to find everything gone except for the cupboard, bed, chest do draws, and the bedside table. I was even more confused when I found Lisa sitting there crying and Rob shouting. Harry and Abby looked shock. My dad was there too.

His face was as red as a tomato. When they all realised I had come in, my dad came up to me and said "You should be ashamed of yourself! Your going to be Alpha in one week and this is what you do? You rejected not only the beta's but also my best friends daughter. She would of been a perfect and beautiful Luna, but you just had to throw everything down the drain." I looked shocked. What was the point of saying that to me? Just when my dad moved away still angry, Abby came up to me and started shouting at me "You fool! How could you do that? This is all your fault! She would still be here if you hadn't rejected her!"

" What do you mean 'would'? Where is she?" I asked. Just then Harry shouted," She's gone! All because of you, you bastard! I wish you were never born." I looked at Rob and Lisa confused.. "Here, if this helps you." Said Lisa handing me a tearful piece of paper. It read

Dear Mum, Dad. Harry, Abby,Storm, Alpha, and the forest pack,

I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Facing the one that rejected me every morning during breakfast, at school, back a home, every where. Seeing him with my sister, feeling the pain when he makes love with her. Everything was just unbearable for me. I just wanted to start fresh, with a new life. Maybe I'll find a pack who'll love me like you all did, someone who will love me for who I am, someone who's touch would spread tingles around my body. Someone who's touch I'll crave. Someone to love.

I love you all dearly. I'll come one day, to visit you all.

Love,

Angel.

Oh my god! I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want this. I still wanted to see her beautiful face, look into her soulful brown beautiful ey- snap out of it, I thought. But one question came into my mind. Where's Storm? " He's gone to look for Angel if that's what your thinking." Rod informed me. How did he know?

Just then Storm stormed into the room. (A/N: do you get it? 'Storm stormed.' LOL) " I couldn't find her. Even out of the terri-" he stopped, looked at me, and that's when shit broke lose.

"You fuckin ass, you dick, you son of a..." He stopped, not wanting to say anymore. He had grabbed me by the collar and slammed me against the wall. "You don't love her that's different. Don't take her away from the people that love her!" He shouted. Rob came up to him and pulled him off me. "Leave him son, he's not worth it." He said, glaring at me. My dad just stood there looking at the paper. I understand that he loves her like a daughter, but, where's the love?

Soon after trying to call, text and doing any other thing to get in contact with her, they ended up dragging their butts to their rooms, still looking pale. But not before giving me dirty and

Disappointed looks. The mind link wasn't working at all. That means she's blocked from us permanently meaning she's part of another pack now. I went into my room laying back down next to Megan.

I thought back to the letter. My body shivered and my wolf growled at the thought of another male wolf touching my mate, for loving her. What am I thinking? I rejected her now it's all slapping me across the face.

GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys!

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!