2| The meeting

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it
- Audrey Hepburn

- CHAPTER 2 -

The days had passed by and Mateo hadn't been able to get Rosalina off of his mind, from the minute he stared into her chocolate brown eyes, that was all it took to set him off.

He sat on his big leather chair, flicking through the countless pages of documents.

With a sigh, he threw them on his desk, standing from his chair and walking towards the glass window that overlooked the whole city.

He kissed his teeth, trying to think of something else but nothing seemed to work.

Knock knock

"Come in," he said as his deep voice rumbled throughout his office.

The door opened and the clicking of his assistants's heels caused him to turn around.

"Here are the files for the new project and you've got a scheduled meeting with the De la Vega company for the development of the new mall." This caught his attention.

"Good," he smirked, now he'll have the chance to see her.

Rosalina flipped the pages of the magazine as she tried to get her mind off of the events that took place at the ball.

She had met eyes with a very handsome man, he was tall, with piercing hazel eyes and black slick hair.

She wanted to have the chance to meet the mystery man that out budded every other man in the room, but he had vanished before she could find him.

She shut the magazine as she sat merely thinking of the possibilities of her ever seeing him again and quite frankly nothing was in her favour.

"Urge Dios mío," she muttered throwing her hands in the air in frustration.

She was trying so hard, but it was of no use. It was absolutely ridiculous to feel this way, she had only looked at him and she felt this way, but so far it was all based on his looks, but what about personality ?

She shook her head in annoyance, she must not think of him until she meets the man in person, she still didn't know his name, which made the situation even more childish and ridiculous.

"Miss De la-," one of the maids knocked on the door.

She smiled widely as Aura entered.

"Oh please just call me Rosalina," she spoke sweetly as Aura smiled back.

"Well your father has just told me to inform you to get ready for you have to attend a business meeting with him for the upcoming project," Aura said as Rosalina nodded gratefully.

"Thank you," She nodded and left Rosalina to get changed and prepared for the meeting.

She picked out her outfit and left her hair open, allowing it to fall just at her waist in small and delicate brown curls, pushing it back, over her shoulders.

Rosalina de la vega was a confident woman, always striding towards perfection, she took her work seriously and never failed to impress others.