Chapter 2

" come on " I yell at myself. My ball lands into Ethan's cup.

He picked up the red cup and lifted it up shooting the liquid down his throat. His eyes squeezed shut as he swallowed.

" good one Kaylie!!! " Jen yells from behind me.
You would think she would be cheering for Ethan. But we take friendship over guys.

Ethan threw the ball and it bounced off the table to the floor.

" Kaylie wins!!!!!! " the crowed yells clapping there hands.

" witch means you play me Babygirl " a voice said from behind me.

I quickly turn around.
" and what if I don't? " I asked raising a eyebrow.

" then Ethan has to cut all of his hair off. " Grayson smirked.

" Kaylie play him! " Jen said sternly.

" whatever fine. " I spat at Grayson.

My ball lands in Graysons cup.

" your pretty good at this Babygirl. " Grayson shouted at me before he picks up the cup and chugs it down.

I just roll my eyes.

Grayson threw his ball and it landed in my cup.

" but I'm better. " he smirked at me.

I scoffed he is literally so annoying.

I chugged the liquid down.

Soon the last ball came.

Grayson aimed his ball carefully and threw it. It bounced off a few cups then landed on the floor. I scream in victory!!!

" HAHA YES!!!! How does it feel to lose Grayson!!!! " I screamed in excitement..
Grayson rolled his eyes and toke off inside.
I turned around and gave Jen a big hug.

" your welcome! " I smirked at them.

" I really didn't want to lose my hair. " Ethan smiled and fist pumped me.

" let's dance!!!! " Jen screamed.

Soon we were in the middle of the dance floor. The song I mean it by g-easy came on.

" my song!!!! " I yell.
I look to Jen and Ethan. They were literally goals.

She had her hands on the back of his neck. His hands were on her hips. They moved with the song. Ethan kissed her forehead lightly. I smiled to myself.

" hey wanna dance? " a boy with dark Brown hair and blue eyes asked me.

I look at him for a minute. He was smiling and he was definitely attractive.

" sure why not" I said smiling.

His smiled got brighter.

He nervously placed his hands on my hips. Then looked at me asking with his eyes if that's okay. I node and place my hands around his neck. I moved my hips with the song.

" so what school you go to? " the boy asked.

" Lancaster " " your name is? " I asked him.

" I'm Nash Grier" the boy smiled.

" I'm Kaylie " I smiled back.

" I know I seen you playing beer pong. " he smiled.

Then the Song changed to work by Rihanna.

Ethan yells " yes!!!!!"

" hey excuse me Nash can I Barrow her" Grayson asked coming from up behind me.

" sure gray " Nash smiled before he left he gave me a peace of paper with a number on it.

" if you want to see me anytime again" Nash smiled.
" nah she won't be needing this " Grayson spat.

" actually I will. Thanks nash" I blushed.

" you text me anytime. Bye" Nash said while walking away.

" what in the hell was that about huh? " I spat at Grayson.

" he's a player Kaylie " Grayson said while grabbing my hips tightly.

" how would you know? You are too!! " I frowned.

His grip on my hips got a little tighter.

" Grayson your hurting me " I whispered wincing in pain.

He automatically loosened his grip.

" sorry please just dance with me. " Grayson said with hopeful eyes.

" fine" I smiled.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and his hands rest on my hips as I move to the beat. When it came to my favorite part I turned my back towards Grayson. I move my hips in the beat. I felt his chest against my back. I loved the touch and I missed it. I miss him.

I quickly moved those thoughts to the side. When I looked to my right I seen Abby carters. She sent Grayson a wink and licked her lips.

I quickly removed myself from Grayson.
I ran out of the house and sat on the chair on graysons porch.
I heard footsteps coming my way.

" Kaylie what's wrong" a voice said the voice I missed so much. But I can't let him in not again.

" Grayson go away! " I muttered sternly keeping my eyes to the floor.

" no tell me what happened " Grayson Demanded.
" Abby carters " I muttered with hurt in my voice.

" Kaylie I told you I was sorry " Grayson muttered looking at the ground.

" sorry doesn't change that you cheated Grayson " I said sternly looking up and when I did his eyes met mine. They were full of sorrow. But I mean better. If I took him back he'll just do it again.

" Grayson just go" I said again

" Kaylie no I love you. " he said

" get the fuck away Grayson. You cheated on my the day after my mom died. If you loved me then you wouldn't of done that." I screamed with tears running down my face.

" Kaylie "

" go Grayson " I muttered

" but Kaylie "

" I think she said to go. Now it's time for you to leave. Now! " Nash said sternly come up the stairs of the porch.

" fine " Grayson spat at Nash quickly walking inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here it is guys the 2nd chapter I promised you guys!!! I hope you liked it. It took forever!!! Love you please vote!!!! Comment!! Follow!!!💙💙💙