Chapter 15

Sarah woke up next to something warm, so she cuddled in thinking it was Luna. She looked up to see Jareth asleep.  Jareth groaned and started to stir. Sarah closed her eyes, acting like she never woke up.

"Sarah? Jareth?" Luna called out when she got back to the apartment.

After a few minutes of silence Sarah's door screeched opened.

"What the hell is going on here?" Luna yelled.

"Shhh. Sarah is still sleeping. She asked me to stay with her last night. I did think before acting. she started crying and fell asleep. And now she might wake up, with tears in her eyes, that Toby is dead." Jareth explained.

"Well, that is a little too late for that, I have been awake this whole time, and there is no tears for toby, all have been cried out for him last night," Sarah said while getting up and going to her closet.

"Sarah there is a black dress for you in the bathroom, take a bath to relax and get ready for traveling to The Goblin City.  Both of you get ready, Sarah first, you can go last Jareth." Luna explained.

Sarah walked out of the room the bathroom. Luna glared at Jareth.

"What?" Jareth asked.

"If she falls in love with you, and you hurt her I will be handling your death." Luna hissed.

"If she does fall in love with me, I won't hurt her, at least I won't try to." Jareth Replied.

"You better." Luna hissed and walked out of Sarah's room to her own room. 

About ten minutes later Sarah came back into her room in her dress.

"The bathroom is free if you need to use it." Sarah said.

"Jareth, there is a change of cloths in the bathroom for you.  Took it right from your own bedroom." Luna hissed.

"Luna, calm your hostility." Sarah ordered.

"Yes, my queen." Luna replied.

Jareth walked out of Sarah's bedroom to the bathroom.

"Sarah? I have to ask. Are you falling in love with Jareth all over again?" Luna asked directly.

"I do not know. You'll be the first one to know when I do." Sarah answered truthfully.

Jareth walked back into Sarah's room.

"Am I interrupting anything?" He asked.

"No, Jareth your not." Sarah replied.

Luna left the room to go back to her own room.

"You hungry?" Sarah asked.

"Not really." Jareth  replied.

"Would you like something to eat or wait till we get back to the Goblin City?" Sarah asked.

"How about we wait till we get back to the Goblin City." Luna called out, as she walked towards the living room.

"Okay." Sarah mumbled.

Just then the door bell rang. Sarah started walking to the hallway to go get the door when she tripped on her dress and fell right on top of Jareth. Jareth caught her in his arms.

" I got it." Luna called out.

"Nice catch." Sarah giggled, as she tried to get out of Jareth's arms.

"No problem." Jareth replied.

Sarah took this time to see how close she was to Jareth. Jareth's face was only inches from her own face.  Jareth started to enclose the distance between their lips.  Sarah closed her eyes.

"Sarah!!??  You need to come here." Luna called out.

Jareth backed up from Sarah.

"Better go see what Luna wants before we go to the Goblin City." Jareth said.