Chapter 27

Jareth walked back to Sarah's side the opposite side of Marrissa.  Jareth stayed there and watched over Sarah until she wakes up.

Luna teleports to the castle of the High Guard Elves.

"Luna Weriling(Where-e-ling) you are under arrest for suspicion of the falling dark." Someone said from behind Luna.

"I guess I got caught before I wanted to.  Take me away before I get any darker." Luna said as she turned around to face her capturer.

Luna turned around to come face to face with her mate. Artemis Weriling(Where-e-ling), who had a streak of black along his face, meaning someone he is close to is turning dark.  Artemis is a guardian of the land of elves, he is one of few that have the ability to search out the dark elves. 

Dark Elves are dangerous if not properly treated. If Luna didn't get treated soon, she will be dangerous to all and will be put to death. 

"Can you promise me one thing? When Queen Sarah awakes please get her to save me."  Luna said.  

Luna then decided it was time to go, go to where all people go in suspicion of becoming dark, to the dungeon.  

"Lady Luna, I wasn't expecting anyone until the dark elf comes," The guard of the dungeon says.

"and here the elf stands before you, willing to go in on her own," Luna says.  

"Luna? you are the dark elf? I am so sorry, right this way," the guard said as he opens one of the dungeon rooms, where they cancel out all powers, even of a queen. 

Jareth and Marrissa make small talk as they wait for Sarah to wake.  When all a sudden an elf in heavy armor pops out of nowhere.

"Artemis?!!" Marrissa spoke with fear.

"Who is he?" Artemis spouted with no feelings.

"King Jareth of The Goblin City," Marrissa responded. 

"I see. King Jareth, wonderful to finally meet the guy who turned a human to my queen.  Marrissa, how is the queen?" Artemis asked.

"She should wake up soon, but the human police have been checking up on her often awaiting her to be awake for they can ask questions.  I hate to ask this of you Sir Artemis, but can you please lose the armor, this is the above world and they are no longer in the medieval times." Marrissa spoke. 

"Fine, but only to not put any suspicion on the Queen." Artemis spoked.

Artemis disappeared and left Jareth and Marrissa there with Sarah.

"Who is Artemis?" Jareth asked.

"Luna's mate, and one of the strongest elves of our kingdom.  Your father tried to recruit him before but he denied to stay with his wife.  But this is strange he has a black mark on his face.  Some he is close to is becoming dark... I got to go back and prepare for the ritual... This isn't good." Marrissa spoked then disappeared.

Jareth couldn't ask anything else when Marrissa left.  Jareth sat next to Sarah and waited.  Jareth waited for Artemis to return and for Sarah to wake up.