chapter 23.

Jareth quickly put pressure on the wound, but the blood kept flowing.   Jareth's eyes were watering over in fear, fear of losing the one he loved.   Sarah's neighbor walked over with the lady still in his grasp.

"The police and ambulance is coming." he told Jareth.

Jareth just nodded his head.  Soon Jareth heard sirens, then rush of feet.  First in line was the cops then it was the medics.  Jareth backed away from Sarah as soon as one of the medics came up to her.  They got to work on moving Sarah.  Jareth started to follow them.

"Sir, are you family?" one of the Medics asked.

"She has no family, I am her boyfriend." Jareth said quickly.

"Hop in." the man said. 

Jareth hopped in to the vehicle and sat next to Sarah's unconscious body.   They begin the very short and quick drive to the hospital.  They rush Sarah out and into surgery.  Jareth sat in the waiting room in worry. 

Luna was watching everything happen from a far.  Luna wanted so badly to go to Sarah, but then she will get spotted by the cops that are stationed near the hospital awaiting her appearance.   Luna sat in the shadows waiting for Jareth to get good news.

Author's Note:

Guess what guys, I have made another Fanfiction for Labyrinth it is called Together At Last. It will be easier to get to through my profile page. I hope to see that you read it, as of right now there is only one chapter.  Continue to read this story and hopefully the new story. 

~Kei~