Chapter 31

Sarah walks to waterfall that is surround by a lot of trees and other plants.  Roses here and there, tulips scattered everywhere same with daisies.  So much more flowers scattered around, but Sarah has her eyes on the waterfall, glittering blue water falling down and flowing through the secret area.

Only a select few know of this location, and it is maintained by Sarah's power.  As Sarah walks into the water, her outfit automatically changes into a robe with a big splash of water falling on her.   Sarah walks until she is under the waterfall directly.  Sarah looks at her shoulder, to see that the darkness is fading slowly, meaning she will be there for a while.  She thinks of Jareth waiting for her, and it puts a smile on her face.  

Jareth walks around the Sarah's throne room, waiting, getting really impatient.  He hears a small clang, but thinks nothing of it.  He walks up to the chair Sarah was once at, and suddenly sees that there is a door behind the chair.  He walks over to it and it opens.  

He walks through and then he hears the door close.  He turns around and there stood nothing but a tree, not even a door.  Jareth looks around for a hidden door, but the tree is solid.   

He desides not to yell for help, but to explore this unknown garden.  He hears water flowing and he follows the sound.  He eventually finds himself looking at a waterfall, which Sarah is standing under.  

He watches her as a smile grows on her face, he smiles as he sees her smile.   Jareth's eyes suddenly catch site of the the dark markings that now litter Sarah's shoulder, that is starting to flow into the water.  His eyes grow wide with concern and rushes over to Sarah, but she doesn't open her eyes, she just stands there soaking in the water.  

"Sarah?!" Jareth calls out.

Sarah's eyes open widely, like they were going to pop out of their sockets like the fierys.

"What are you doing here?!" Sarah yells.  

"I saw a door, and it opened and i went through." I tell her.

"Impossible, only I am supposed to be in here, you must get out of here, before.." Sarah didn't finish the sentence, when her arm moved weirdly. 

Sarah uses her plain arm that has no markings, and shows Jareth her palm, and all the sudden Jareth is gone, and Sarah screams in pain.  

Jareth opens his eyes after getting blinded by the sudden teleportation.  There he sat in his own throne in his own castle.  

He pulls out a crystal ball, and thinks about Sarah, hoping it will show him, her.  

The crystal ball shows Jareth something so shocking he had to sit down after the crystal fell to the ground. 

(Seems like I forgot to hit publish, sorry!!!!)