Chapter 2: Meeting Asriel

Frisk's P.O.V.

     I was so tired from all the traveling I did. I went all the way through the underground twice and I got Asriel to turn back to normal. So when I got back to my friends I felt like I was gonna pass out again. I yawn just thinking about it. "You tired?" asked Asriel understandingly. "Ya, I got you back to normal and went through the whole underground twice so its been rough. I passed out after the fight and I think I might again." I said starting to fall asleep it seemed like. "Hehe well hopefully after we leave you can rest for a day." he said jokingly. "Trust me, that's exactly what I feel like doing." I said very tiredly.

     So were back here. "Well umm how should we do this. It would be kind of weird if we just walked right in." I said trying to think of something. "Hmm I'm not sure its really up to you." said Asriel. I can't help but feel in the slightest he wanted me to get this part over with by saying that. "You know what I'm just going to talk to them for a second and then get Toriel to come out here and see how she reacts." I said thinking it would work. "Sounds good to me." said Asriel acting fine with my idea. I kind of got the feeling he was worried but I brushed it off. "you ready?" I said sounding a little worried. "Nope, but hey I never will be so let's just do it now since we are here." said Asriel. Welp him saying he isn't worried filled me with DETERMINATION and I brushed it off......I change my mind.

     I walk in the room and see all my friends faces again. All their faces light up with joy as they see me. Ya, I think they were worried. Toriel comes running towards me. "FRISK!" said Toriel wrapping me in a tight hug. "Where on Earth did you go? You had us so worried." she said relieved probably still since she was happy to see me. "I went to find a friend.....Ya, I know, I should have told you guys where I was going and I'm sorry I didn't....I forgot to as soon as I remembered I came strait here." I said worried that they might be at least a little mad at me. "It's ok my child but who is this friend you went to meet?" she said in confusion. "well if you come this way I can show you" I said as I noticed the others following us. "umm.... can it be just me and Toriel please....just for a second, it shouldn't be too long." I said trying to convince them to stay put. I was trying to give Asriel an easy time I didn't want everyone so excited about seeing her and end rushing all over her. I also thought it might be nice to start with Toriel first since its her mom. "umm, ok we'll be waiting here for you guys." said Sans getting ready to go back to just laying back again. Ok this is it no turning back now....Let's see what happens. We approach the room. Toriel's goes from confused to complete shock. She....just stands there. Time seems to go by very slowly for some reason.

Toriel's P.O.V.

     I head into the room with Frisk....I see n-no it can't be. My s-son!? I just stand there not knowing what to say. "H-Hi mom....." said Asriel nervously. "A-Asriel? Asriel i-is that really you?" I said still in shock. "Y-Yeah, its me mom Asriel.....Asriel Dreemurr" said Asriel still nervous. "M-My child where did you go?" I said confused "I....its a long story but anyway its nice to see you again." said Asriel trying to get off the subject. "O-Oh well yes....oh Asriel!" I said as I ran towards him and wrapped him in a hug that seemed to last forever. I had him in that hug for as long as I could. He ended up letting go so I did as well. "I missed you so much Asriel!" I said crying. "I missed you too mom." said Asriel crying now as well. After saying that we ended up in another hug.

Frisk's P.O.V

     They seemed to hug for a while then finally let go and their tears went away as well. Toriel ended kissing Asriel lightly on the head. We finally all headed into the other room so everyone could meet Asriel. We walked in and everyone turned their heads then their faces turned into complete shock. I wouldn't say as much as Toriel's face was but they still looked very shocked. "A-Asriel?" they all said in confusion. "H-Hi everyone" said Asriel waiting for all their reactions. Everyone was so surprised. "M-My son... its really you." said Asgore surprised. "Welp I guess he is AS-REAL as it gets." said Sans smiling. "OH MY GOD SANS!" Me, Asriel, and Papyrus all said. I could hear Toriel burst out laughing and me and Asriel giggled at it a little bit while Papyrus on the other hand was yelling at Sans how he hates his jokes. The others finally said hi to him and we all ended up in a big conversation for a while that seemed once it was about to end it would start all over again. I enjoyed it though. I think we all had a good time saying hi to him and introducing ourselves.

( Hey guys Amarion727 here hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if its a little on the short side but i did like almost all of the first paragraph then a few nights later I stayed up late doing the rest so if you think its short or a little sloppy that's why but anyway hope you guys enjoyed and ill see you guys next chapter )