Chapter 6: The Hunt for Frisk

Asriel's P.O.V.

Everyone asked me where I found her shirt. I took them all to the place and they all started searching. They all wanted me to stay out of it since I was still just a kid to them. I obviously thought I was older but not to them. I wanted to help but they wouldn't let me because of that. "The other humans." Sans said kind of calm. "What?" Toriel said confused. "The other humans. One of them obviously shot her right? So they probably went as far away from this place as they could since they most likely knew that we knew her." Sans exclaimed.

"That's a good idea Sans but we are all monsters. I usually have frisk handle most of the human stuff since they are one but how would they react to one of us?" Toriel said worried. "Well we don't really have a choice. One of us will have to go down there and find Frisk." I said bravely. "Asriel!- No he is right I mean its not like we have another human that close to us right? So Papyrus and I will look on the right side of the city while Undine, Alphys and Asgore look on the left. I'm guessing your gonna look after lil Azzy here am I right?" Sans explained. "Yes, I will" Toriel said agreeing with Sans.

"Nooooooooo.... Mooooooooomm... I wana help looooook!...." I said because I didn't want to stay home when Frisk was in trouble. After all she was like my sister at this point. "No Asriel its too dangerous I want you to stay home. After all they took frisk who is another human. Imagine what they could do to you!" Toriel sounded sternly. "but..... I-No buts mister!" Toriel cut me off. Toriel took me back home. I was sad every minute that we were walking home and I couldn't help Frisk. I was talking to her the entire time trying to come up with something for her to let me help but it never worked. I one time asked "But-But what if they all got captured and got taken away too. Someone would need to find Frisk." I asked. Then she said "They will all be fine Asriel and even if that did happened I would not put you in harms way! If anything I would sacrifice my life to protect you!". So in the end it never worked.

We got home and Toriel had me play in mine and frisk's room while she made pie. I was so upset when I was there alone all by myself. I decided I couldn't stand it anymore no matter how much danger I was in! I had to save Frisk! or... at least help! I knew mom would hear me if I opened the door so I opened to window and jumped out. I guess that's one good thing about being on the bottom floor. I ran as fast as I could towards the city and started immediately trying to find Frisk. Then I realized something. I forgot to shut my door....

Toriel's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of making pie. I herd a sliding noise from the kid's room. I was almost finished with the pie so I decided to continue. Eventually I finished it and put it in the oven. I guess it wasn't exactly finished if I put it in the oven but I was finished for a while. I walked over to the hallway and to the kid's room. Then I realized something that was the noise of the window... (don't tell me he!-). The window was open. Asriel was gone. "ASRIEL!!" I screamed at the top of my voice. I ran outside and went strait towards the city to find him. (I'm coming Asriel) as I hoped he was ok.

Frisk's P.O.V.

I woke up in this weird place. Although it probably wasn't that weird since I couldn't see very well. It was very dark too. I looked around as mush as I could but I just couldn't see well. I tried to move my hand to wipe my eyes but I couldn't move them. I look down and I can manage to see close to me apparently I all tied up on a wall. Then I thought of something. What if she did this... If she did then that's really bad no one may ever find me if she did this. I hear footsteps come towards me.

Asriel's P.O.V.

I ran all over town and didn't find Frisk anywhere. I was really worried about her. Of course I ran into the others looking for Frisk and somehow Sans never noticed me. At least I don't think he did. Now that I think about it he probably did and just let me be. Wonder what mom would think if I told her that. I'm just kidding I wouldn't tell on Sans. I saw this one last building I didn't check well at least floor of a building...I think. It was buried in the ground. I ran over and went inside.

     Hey guys Amarion727 here. Wow its weird saying that since I usually say that for a different name. Its been a while. I am in high School so that's always fun waking up at 5:00 in the morning so ya (I dono :| ). Anyway I appreciate all of you who like my stories and I hope you enjoy this chapter obviously more to come.