Chapter 5: A Walk

Frisk's P.O.V.

     So it was just another day of life with monsters. Well maybe not since I just got up. So we just started the day. Seemed like everyone was still asleep, even Toriel. She usually wakes up early to make breakfast and start to do stuff around the house but since she wasn't up yet that must of meant I was up really early. I climbed down from the top of the bunk bed and saw Asriel was still asleep. He looked so cute and adorable I couldn't help but look at him for a bit. (I really need to stop thinking about him like that) I said to myself. I decided to go outside and just walk around for a bit.

     I went outside and it seemed like everyone was asleep. The whole village was dead silent. I decided to go to that forest that Asriel brought me to not that long ago. I just walked around there for a bit. It was too early to see what we saw a few days ago but I was fine with that. It wasn't really why I went out there for a walk anyway. I was just walking around and I could have sworn I heard something behind me but I just blew it off. Of course I couldn't completely stop thinking about it. It was still in the back of my head when I heard a stick crack and break behind me. I turned around......no one was there.

      I was getting a little worried  so I decided to head back home. On my way back through the forest I heard something else. I couldn't really describe the sound all I know is that it wasn't me. I wasn't very familiar with the forest and with all these sounds I started freaking out a bit and started to get lost. I looked around me and everything seemed to be the same. I heard one last noise then everything went black.

Toriel's P.O.V.

     I woke up a little earlier than usual and I got up. I went to check on the kids and saw Frisk was gone! I looked around the house but I didn't find her. I woke up Asgore to see if he could help. I didn't want to wake up Asriel but with everything going on in the house he woke up anyway. Asgore told everyone in the village that Frisk was gone while checking to see if Frisk was there but no one had seen her. I decided to tell Asriel what was going on since he was begging me and I hoped he wouldn't be too upset or something.

Asriel's P.O.V.

     I got up in surprise. I had this weird nightmare but I got over it pretty quick. I asked Toriel if she would tell me what was going on since she seemed like she was a little on edge and I heard a lot of noise outside. She kept on saying no but eventually she told me. Frisk was missing. I almost cried at what she just said. Frisk was missing... I didn't know what to say. I just said ok and went back to my room. I didn't know what to think. Frisk was missing... I felt like doing something but what? Well if I wanted help I guess since we don't really know anything about where she is I though I would just help look with everyone for now.

     Alphys was using her lab stuff to help. I thought she could of just used her big monitor she had that would always know where any human was in the underground. I guess Undyne thought that too considering she asked her as soon as I thought of it. Alphys just said that it was meant for the underground not here especially since we haven't even been to every place above ground yet. I just thought since we haven't been to every place that would just make it harder to find her. Sans was teleporting everywhere while Papyrus was just looking around with Undyne.

     I decided to search the forest. I don't know why I just felt like searching there. You know now that I think about it my dream was that Frisk was walking through a forest and got lost. If that is actually what happened that would be kinda cool and I actually hope it is true because then it shouldn't be too hard to find her. It seemed like forever but I thought I saw something. I ran up too it. It was Frisk's shirt... So she was here but what happened to her. I couldn't think of anything she said or anything that would give us a clue. I picked up the shirt. It felt heavy. I looked at it and there was some type of dart or bullet or something. I didn't know what it was but I decided to show everyone and see if they knew what it was.

     I returned to the village and showed everyone. Everyone seemed like they knew what it was or maybe they didn't. I'm not sure but everyone was happy that I found something but they seemed like they all got even more worried. Finally Toriel spoke up and told everyone. "Someone knocked her out" Toriel said becoming even more worried. I got worried at what she just said. "What do you mean someone knocked her out?" I said nervous. "Oh, that means someone had a weapon and shot Frisk with it and its meant to make her fall asleep." Toriel said kind of calm for some reason. (why would someone do that?) I thought.

Hey guys Amarion727 here hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for it taking so long but school started so that's fun. Anyway ill see you guys next chapter. (maybe) (no that doesn't mean this is discontinued it just means I might not say anything at the end of the next chapter :| )