2

Hi, Guys. It's Cora. Well, I had fun making this and hopefully you don't get mad for what I had done. Enjoy xx
_______

I heard them calling. Asking for me. Yearning for me. I got up from my bed, shivering from the immense cold air circulating around me. Inching towards the closet's handle.

My breathing begun to get shorter and shorter with the anticipation. I grabbed the handle and just froze.

You can do this, Louise. You're the big girl of this room. Just do it. I nodded along and opened the door with a sharp yank of it.

You've never felt love until you see a bunch of beautiful clothes hanging, waiting for you to squeeze into them and showcase them to the world.

Feeling somewhat faux sporty, I grabbed anything within my color scheme and having the NIKE check mark.

Now being cute, and cosy, I was ready to get to school.

New Text Message

From: Niall

Hey, Louise. I'll be at your house in five minutes. Be ready or we will be late for school.

Maybe you should make him late for school.. He looks very sexy when he's upset. Oh my god, Brain. Woah! You know you want to, why're you even thinking about it then? Okay, true.

I hear the music blaring from down the street. I really do indeed enjoy watching Niall angry.

I begin to undress myself and jump into the shower. Keeping the door a jar, just to keep an ear out for Niall's music.

Eventually, it dies out and I hear a car door slam. Here he comes, get ready. I am, so damn ready.

I could feel my body being all hot and bothered because this beautiful, young man is upset with me and I want to be ravished by him.

"Louise! I told you to be ready a while ago!" Niall's  yelling was making my princess parts raise to attention.

He finally entered the bathroom. I know since I felt a gust of cold air move from above the shower rail.

"Niall, is that you?" in my most innocent voice. "Yeah, Louise. What the fück are you doing taking a damn shower this late?"

I felt shivers course over all of my body. "I was just getting ready for school. Wanna join me, babe?"

Peeping past the shower curtain, I see an already naked Niall staring at me. Very angry. Make him do dirty stuff to you. Definitely trying to, brain. Well, go get him, boo!

"Move from the curtain, get on your knees and don't speak." I do as told and wait for what I wanted.

Once all was said and done, we both got ready for a wonderful, stress free day of school. Stress being left behind in my bathtub, and, partially, my mouth.

The drive was comfortable and silent, with the music barely playing. Watching the campus arrive before my eyes.

"Let's go. We're already late for Econ 305." No shït, Sherlock. Don't be rude, Brain. That's mean of you to say. Don't battle me on this one, you know he's still a bit grumpy.

"Niall, are you mad at me?" I play with my zipper while looking at him. "No, Louise, but next time can you please just text me before I text you with my five minute warning. If you wanted to do that, you could've asked."

Niall's arm was thrown on me and I just moved closer to his chest. He smelled amazing. His cologne smelled more woodsy than anything.

I can smell that boy's cologne anywhere. He always wears it. I believe it's Forest Fire by Mikayle Price. She's this hot, new brand lady. She's amazing at making cute clothes and accessories.

You know everything she makes is trash compared to all those designers you have in your closet. LOL, Louise. You're really dumb sometimes. Why am I even here?

"What's wrong with you?"

Damn, Niall. I sighed in frustration from being too exhausted with fighting with my own brain. It gets annoying sometimes.

Once we got to the class, he opened the door for me. Trying to just get to our seats without causing too much attention.

"Welcome to class, Mr. Horan & Mr. Tomlinson. So glad you could join us today for a lesson."

Niall could sense that I had tensed up. The class had a few chuckles and giggles here and there while that smug teacher smirked over his comment.

"It's Mrs. Tomlinson, Mr. Avery. Or is it Mrs. Avery? I never know with you. Your ability to misgender me must be rubbing off on me since I can't tell which gender you are, ma'm or sir. With that said, let's continue this horrible class and stop harassing me because you feel uncomfortable that I am prettier than most of the girls in this University."

My blood was boiling, but I would never let anyone see that as I kept my composure firm and demanding of attention.

"U-Umm. Excuse me, Mrs. Tomlinson." He fixed his glasses and fidgeted around in the front of the classroom. "Let's get on with-"

"I'm sorry, sir, but who the fück is this person to even demean you like that?"

This kid can't be serious. "I am Louise Tomlinson, and who would you be?" I walked over to my seat and set my purse down.

"I'm none of your goddamn business, queer. Now, can you stop pretending to be a chick and let the rest of this normal class learn what they came here for?"

I was in complete and utter shock. Who the hell does this kid think he is.

"Sounds like someone's having a rough time coming out of the closet." Niall's words floated out of his mouth and it felt good to hear something else than the constant ringing of nothingness in the room.

"No, Niall. I'm not a fag like your friend over there." He smirked until his demise came into effect.

"Get out of my class, right now!" Mr. Avery was furious that all of us were taking away his time.

"Horan, Tomlinsom, Get out right now. I'm not a babysitter. Get out now." I can't believe this.

I can. You caused a scene. No, I didn't. It's called defending oneself. Well, you're bad at it. So, don't try it next time.

As I was walking out with Niall, the kid was about to sit down since he was yelling while standing.

"You too. You need to go as well before I report you to the Dean of Administration."

His eyes bulged and his face turned red with anger. "You can't fücking send me out. Do you know who I am?"

"Yes, you're an annoying brat. Get out of my class, Styles. I don't have time to defend you today."

____

Well hopefully that wasn't too bad. I enjoyed writing it.

Did y'all expect it to be Harry? or nah?

Vote or Comment please.

Also leave some constructive criticism please incase I missed something or for anything else.

thanks for reading xx

-Cora