3

Nice one, Louise. Got yourself kicked out of class because you felt like fighting? Listen here, Brain. You can kindly go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to stay here.

"Louise, you good?" Niall was staring at me, patiently waiting for a reply. "I'm good, Ni. Let's just go somewhere else. I at least need to study for that test."

I begun looking around for the kid, Harry Styles is his name, I believe. HOLD UP, LOUISE!!! BY ANY CHANCE DO YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRIES? Heh, Peter Pan. Okay, now go away, Brain. I need to defend myself incase I am ambushed by those hideously, gorgeous curls of this guy.

Niall grabbed onto my hands and started walking out of the building. "Niall, listen. I'm sorry for getting us kicked out. I was just ang-" He shushed me. "Louise, it's all good. Let's just go eat something since I am sure you're a little bit hungry, at least."

I followed him and mentally agreed that I was, indeed, hungry as hell. My tummy grumbled on the way. Niall chuckled along the way. I leaned my head against his arm.

Don't lose this kid, Louise. He's the best thing you have, at the moment. Don't mess this up. I nodded along. Brain was right. Niall was pretty much my only stable place right now. He was always there for me.

He was there when my father left my sisters, my mom, and I. He was there when my sister had gotten pregnant and took her to Planned Parenthood. He was there through thick and thin. Sometimes, I believe some friendships are thicker than blood. Not denying that blood is thicker than water, but Niall trumps blood sometimes.

"You wanna eat at the bakery or at the Starbucks?" He looked down at me searching for an answer. "Bakery, please. Coffee makes me gassy sometimes." Niall nodded along, walking towards the bakery, literally right around the corner from this other building. A building with people inside, learning stuff instead of being kicked out. Okay, shut up.

Entering the bakery, I looked around. Feels home-y. You know why, Louise. Remember the time your father took you to this exact bakery, when you were younger. He had a lecture to give, but mom was away. So, you stayed and watched him. Oh. Yeah.

Feeling the very sudden urge to pee, I told Niall, quickly, what I wanted to eat and drink. Then, running off into the direction of the bathrooms. The Woman's bathroom was occupied in all stalls, and had a long line. Being me, of course, I just ran into the men's restroom without a second glance.

Once in, I felt something hit me really hard. "Oh, I'm so so sorry. Can I help?" A hand was now at the level of my face, helping me up from the ground that I fell onto. Grabbing on since I was more concerned with my butt, it hurt a bit.

"Thanks. Are you okay? I wasn't even looking." I brushed the dirt off my leggings. Then, looking up at him. This boy was gorgeously cute. All this scruff on his face, yet it looked so tamed.

"No, it's perfectly fine. I didn't even look either. I should've been paying attention. It's all my fault. Again, I'm so-" I put my finger on his lips. "Shush. Thank you. Like I said, it was my fault, I didn't look and I am sorry. That's all." I smiled at him. He smiled back until he crossed his eyes and looked at my finger still on his lips.

"Oh, sorry." I moved to the sink and washed my hands. He nodded along, saying goodbye and heading out of the bathroom. I moved to a stall and did my business.

Once done, I exited the bathroom and walked over to Niall who had all the items ready. "Thank you for waiting. I had a mix up in the bathroom." He nodded and handed me my food and drink.

Niall began to walk out of the bakery, while I was looking around for that man. Yet, all I saw was this grown couple working behind the counter with flour on their faces, in certain spots. They look old and depressing. Don't even lie. You know that the woman is hot. Louise, I thought we were into men. What's the sudden mix up? No mix up here, just complimenting another woman. Am I not allowed to compliment someone of the same gender??
I walked out and followed Niall back to his car. The rest of the day was left to binge watching Charmed on Netflix.
______

"They were beautiful. Like, really beautiful. But, like, oh my goodness, dude. I want to see them again."

"Sounds like someone just experienced 'Love at first sight'."

"Oh shut up and get back to rolling the dough."

"Liam, don't be a meanie head"

"Please, stop. You're so weird. You and your nasty chuckles."

"Heh, nah, man."

"Fine, whatever. Mom needs you on the register."

"Okay, cool."

"Make sure to cover your tattoo."

"Yup, thanks for reminding me. I probably would've forgotten and gotten myself grounded."

"Who gets a tattoo of a sound. 'ZAP', what kind of mess is that?"
_____

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.