Change of Heart

As I'm sitting in the ambulance rushing my mom to the hospital , I get a text from a private number stating "I'm sorry" . It was a little weird , maybe it was from Justin . Who knows .

When I arrived to the hospital Detective Jones asked a couple questions and helped me search the house for clues . As I'm searching I noticed there was many important papers gone. Papers involving our social security and monthly income . That was also weird .

As I'm thinking of scenarios , I get a call from the hospital .

" Hello Jayla , this is Nurse Jackie " said the lady with a very high toned voice.

" Yes ? " I said

" I'm sorry to tell you but uhmm - " Nurse Jackie stopped and waited a while .

" What is it ?" I said

" Your mother died " The nurse said while weeping .

I hung up the phone and started crying so hard . Detective Jones walked up to tell me some more bad news .

"Well Jayla , sorry to tell you but uhmm someone has stolen your identity and Justin is no where to be found " he said.

I walked out out of the house . As I'm sitting outside crying and thinking about what that little bastard Justin has done to me , I suddenly get a feeling. Not a good feeling but the type you get when you're wanting to kill a person . I've decided I wanted revenge and I was going to get it.

I went to the bank and took out our emergency fund , packed all of my clothes. I was on my way to Memphis to visit my father , he's a bum but he's all I got right now . Maybe he has some information on this Justin guy.

Before I got on a plane I get a call from a private number , threatening me . Saying I should stay in Seattle but I didn't listen.

I still went .