Candace

When I arrived to Memphis , my dad was waiting on me to get off the plane . As I picked up my luggage , I noticed that there was a little girl standing next to him . They're holding hands and smiling at me .

"Who is this ? " I asked curiously.

"This is your sister Candace ." He said as if he knew what my response would be .

"Sister ! Gosh how many kids do you have ??!! " I said furiously as I'm walking off.

"Only you and Candace , that's all . Stop over exaggerating !" He argued back .

Well what about Justin I thought to myself , finally concluding that Justin was just a lying thief .

As we're on our way to the house , suddenly a car crashes into ours .

All of a sudden I had a flashback of life and meeting Justin , it was so much going through my head at the moment .
All of a sudden I blacked out , when I woke up and I found myself in the hospital with crying people surrounding me .

" It has been announced that your father is dead . " Said one of the nurses .

" You now have custody of Candace " a man in a black hulky suit said weirdly .

In the middle of me crying , I heard hard footsteps walking into my room and I had this weird feeling running through my spine .

I look up and ---

"JUSTIN !!" I yelled surprisingly .