Chapter 1

The REUNION

Sawada Tsunayoshi or Tsuna a.k.a Vongola Decimo,24 was fighting an enemy namely Paperwork which made him hate it sooo much.He is right now at the Vongola HQ based in Italy with his 6 guardians.5 years ago, he was coronated as the Vongola Decimo or Neo Vongola Primo as he was resemble as Vongola Primo along his guardian which is Gokudera Hayato,Yamamoto Takeshi,Sasagawa Ryohei,Hibari Kyoya,Rokudo Mukuro,Chrome Dokuro and Lambo Bovino.

Then,his right-hand man also his storm guardian,Gokudera Hayato,24 was rushing to Tsuna's office.How he know this?Well he heard Gokudera yelling along the rushing.

"JYUUDAIME,you got a letter from your Mom"said Gokudera to Tsuna as he give the letter to his boss.

"Thank you,Hayato but you didn't need to yell you know"said Tsuna to Gokudera with a smile.

This made Gokudera blushed and immediately "Haii Jyuudaime".

Tsuna then open the letter his Mom post to him.He then scream made the whole Vongola HQ heard it.His guardian the rushed to him and "Tsuna/Sawada/Omnivore/Tsunayoshi/Bossu/Tsuna-nii"was heard at his office.

"Minna,what are you doing here?"

"Well we heard your screamed.So,we rushed here."said Yamamoto for the guardian.

"Don't worry,it just a letter from my classmate about class reunion.Takeshi,do you also get it?

"Hayato,I and Chrome got it earlier.

"THEN,WHY DON'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT IT??!!

"Maa Maa we just got it from your mother,Tsuna."

"Bastard,don't talk to Jyuudaime like that!!!!

"Maa Maa relax"

"Takeshi,what do I do now?

Then,they heard glass shattered along with gunshot sound.

"Relax Dame-Tsuna"

"Reborn!!!"

"Show me the letter Tsuna"said Reborn.

Yes,for a few years Reborn didn't call Tsuna Dame-Tsuna anymore as Tsuna had improve a lot after graduate middle school and enrolled at a prestigious high school at Italy along his guardian.After the graduation,Tsuna confessed to Kyoko and surprisingly Kyoko ran to him and kissed him.That shock him at most,as he noticed with his Hyper Intuition that Reborn was watching him from the rooftop.When he went backed to his house with Kyoko hand-by-hand,there a cheered heard as they congratulate him and Kyoko.Of course, Reborn the one that told them.

The Letter:

Dear Sawada,

I hereby inviting you to our reunion ceremony at VHotel,Namimori at 8:00 a.m.All of our classmate are going to be there so Don't be late or I will kill you,Dame-Tsuna.Thank you.

From,

Mochida Kensuke

"You better be there,Tsuna"said Reborn.

"But why??"ask Tsuna.

"That's a great idea,Reborn-san.We can show those weaklings your power"said Gokudera.

"I agree with Hayato,Tsuna"Yamamoto said as he tap Gokudera shoulder.

"Teme,don't call me Hayato you Baseball-freak!!!"shout Gokudera to Yamamoto.

"Maa Maa relax Haya-chan"

"Don't call me that you Baseball-freak!!!"

"SAWADA,YOU NEED TO GO EXTREME AND YOU CAN SEE KYOKO"shout Ryohei as everyone in the room was holding their ear.

As soon as Tsuna heard that,he blushed."Kufufufufu oya our sky face are all red.Did you happen to miss your angel,Tsunayoshi?"

Tsuna flustered." I-I-I-I-I didn't,Mukuro." He then heard his guardian laughing as Tsuna bow down his head.

"Then,just go already,Dame-Tsuna"

"Alright then.That's settle it.We will depart this night.So,go packed your thing."

"Haii"

That Night

"Are you ready,Minna?"

"Yes"

"Then,let's go.The destination...Nanimori,Japan."

"Finally,I can see Mom"

"Do you want to see your Mom or your girlfriend,Tsuna?"ask Yamamoto.

"Takeshi!!!"scream Tsuna.

"Hahahahaha"

"I can also see her."said Gokudera.

"I will bite all of the disturbance in Nanimori."said Hibari.

"Then,I will accompany you."said Chrome.

"You don't have to,my love"said Hibari.

"Kufufufufu getting lovey dovey are we,Skylark-kun?"

"Shut up,pineapple-head"

Then,a clash sound could be heard.Tsuna then snapped and walked to them with killing intent(KI)over 100,000,000,000,000,000.All of the guardian then sensed it and backed away to a very far distance.Hibari and Mukuro then stopped their fighting.

"We should run,Skylark-kun"

"Hn.I can sensed the omnivore bloodlust."

Then,they try to flew away I Repeat "try" but it's too late as they see the brunete reach them.

"Hibari Kyoya and Rokudo Mukuro,what are you doing?ask the brunete as he smile with an evil intent hidden inside it.The two of them then turn pale and finally getting a beat from their boss.

"Kufufufufufu Tsunayoshi are getting stronger."

"The Omnivore attacked getting faster."

"That's the price for get our boss to turn into demon"thought the remain.

"Then,let's get going.We don't want to be late on the reunion."

All of them then fasten their move and entered the plane fast.They don't want to get beaten by Tsuna.

}R

Note:

1)This is the pairing:

i-Tsuna X Kyoko

ii-Gokudera X Haru

iii-Yamamoto X Yuuki(Heiress of Inzentium Family)

iv-Hibari X Chrome

#The story of this pairing will I write at the next chapter.

Hai.Thank you for reading my very first story.I dedicated this story to all of KHR Fanfic writer as their story gave me the idea to write and I'm sorry if this story if this story is the same as others story.Comment me as I can improve the story