Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The Chaos

Flashback...

3rd Person P.O.V

After Tsuna beat Mukuro and Hibari,other guardian rushed into the plane which is Vongola private plane for Decimo as they don't want to receive the same beating as Mukuro and Hibari. "Welcome, Decimo and guardian."were heard as they walking upstair into the plane."Thank you."say Tsuna with a smile made them blushed."And please carry those two also."order Tsuna as he pointed to lying Mukuro and Hibari."As you wish,Decimo"say Victor,the captain of the plane with a bow.They then carry them and put them into the bed.Chrome then was seen with Hibari as he let Hibari lay on her lap.Tsuna smiled them as he saw the couple.

Chrome confessed to Hibari after the Coronation Ceremony. Shockingly, Hibari accepted it as he also fell in love to Chrome.You can also say love in first sight for Hibari.Then,they date for a few months and eventually announced it because their date been discovered by the guardians.After a few years,they married and now they always went together to any missions.

A/N:Vongola private plane has 3 floor.1st floor is for passenger,2nd floor is for entertainment and 3rd floor is for the Vongola Family only.

"Welcome to the Vongola private plane dear Decimo and guardian.This is your captain,Victor and your co-captain,Leo at your service.If you need anything,you can ask our stewardess.Thank you for your concern and enjoy the ride.This plane will arrived for another 12 hours."say Victor.

"Jyuudaime,what are you gonna do right now?"ask Gokudera.

"Oh Hayato,I need to do my neverending paperwork at my office."say Tsuna as he glanced sharply at Mukuro and Hibari."And I don't want any of you to interrupt on my work or you will get a present from me."warned Tsuna while smirked evilly.'He's been more sadistic.'thought Gokudera.

"Haii,Jyuudaime."said Gokudera with a 90 degree bow.

"You've become more and more like a boss huh,Tsuna?"say Reborn.

"It's because of you,Reborn.Well I did taste that hellish training of yours but it was worth it."say Tsuna.

"Hn."say Reborn.

"Then if you'll excuse me I had some 'paperwork' to do."say Tsuna as he glared to his guardian.

Tsuna then open door just to see his paperwork occupied his office."Huh."Tsuna sighed as he saw a scenery full of paperwork in front of him.

"Alright,lets do some paperwork."say Tsuna in spirited tone.

After a few hours...

Tsuna were having a sweet dream after fell asleep when doing his paperwork when suddenly he was waked up by a sound I-don't-want-to-hear-it.Tsuna then opened his door just to see two figure fighting against each other,another two figure were having an argument while another one were trying to stop the argument and a lady were trying to stop the fight between the two figure.

Then,all of Tsuna's guardian sensed something terrified which made all of them backed away for a moment and saw Tsuna with killing intent with a scary eyes.

"Minna,what are you doing in front of my office?"asked Tsuna with a murderous smile made them flinched for a moment.

"Oh,nothing Tsuna.We just having a friendly chat here right?"answered Yamamoto as he faced all of the guardian and nodded instantly.

"Then,tell me why are those two bringing out their weapon?A friendly chat doesn't need a weapon right,Yamamoto Takeshi?"asked Tsuna while he glared at Hibari and Mukuro.

All of the guardian were then caught speechless as they glared to Mukuro and Hibari.

"Then,I want to have a friendly chat with you guys can I?"asked Tsuna making all of the guardian turn pale as they saw their boss flew into them making their body froze for a few seconds.

Suddenly,their body taked an impact which made all of them including Chrome fell instantly.

"This journey almost at the end.So,please go back to your seat and fasten your seatbelt.Thank you."say Victor on the mic.

Tsuna then immediately some of the stewardess."Please put them to their seat."order Tsuna as he smiled to them.The sterwardess saw the smile immediately blushed and carry his guardians to their seat.

A few minutes later...

Upon arriving,Tsuna then went out of the plane and stretched his hand out."We're here."say Tsuna.

As he step on the ground,the driver and all of the plane crew bowed to him.

The driver,Edward and the head butler,Faust immediately bowed and welcomed him.

"Welcome,Decimo and his guardian."say both of them but shocked as they saw all of the guardian were brought down from plane with stretcher.

"Uhm... Decimo-sama,why are your guardian seemed like they are hurt?"asked Faust.

"Well,you see they had made a ruckus on the plane so I think I should punished them as well."answered Tsuna with a killing intent made Edward and Faust flinched for a moment but swiftly hide it.

"Well,then Decimo-sama.Please enter the car prepared for you."invite Edward.

"Thank you,Edward and please dropped me and my guardian on my family house."order Tsuna.

"Whatever you say,Decimo-sama."say both of them as they bowed to Tsuna.

Then Tsuna entered into the limousine that Vongola HQ based in Japan led by his closed friend,Irie Shoichi had prepared.Inside the limo,Tsuna continued to do his paperwork with his guardian still lying unconscious inside the limo except for Chrome who suddenly woked up.

"Bossu..."call Chrome.

Tsuna immediately faced his half-mist guardian."Yes,Chrome?"

"Where are we going?"asked Chrome.

"My family house,Chrome and don't wake them up."say Tsuna in Boss Mode.

"Yes."say Chrome.

A few minutes later...

Vongola limousine then arrived in front of Sawada's residence.Tsuna saw that and got out from the limo."We're here."shout Tsuna.

Then he saw a group of people were calling him and instantly faced them as he recognized the caller voice's.

"Tsu-kun."the group called.

"Minna"say Tsuna.

"Where are the others,Tsuna desu?"ask Haru

"Inside the limo"say Tsuna.

When they open the limo's door,they was shocked when they see 6 figures are lying.

"Chrome"say the girls.

"Minna"

"What happened here,Chrome?"asked Hana.

"Well,you see...