Chapter 8

Well just the continuation POV of the chapter 6......
-------------------------------------------------

Tsuna and his group walking toward Hibari only to see some people peeking on them through the window.

'It must be them'

Tsuna thought when he saw through his HI(A/N:I think I don't need to explain but just telling it is Hyper Intuition)

"Guys, our classmates are watching. So don't rampage too much."

"Hai!"

They then took Hibari and went to Tsuna's classroom which the brunette said no.

"But Jyuudaime, you might never know what will they do to you. Even worse they will ridicule you for how many hours which I can't stand hear it... "

"Hayato... "

While everyone were agreeing with Gokudera, Kyoko faced Tsuna.

"Dear, I know that you don't want to include us but at least let us accompany you. My heart ache so much whenever I remember they had bullied. Okay, dear?"

With Kyoko pleading, Tsuna finally let them went with him and open the door of his classroom just to saw everyone were gaping at them. 

"....."

The whole class went quiet after seeing the brunette and the famiglia enter. Tsuna taking the initiative went toward in front of the class.

Cough a little, Tsuna ready to talk went suddenly Mochida started to make noise. (A/N : Mochida is a real bastard)

"H-Hey!!! Who are you to enter here and stand in front of class like you are a bigshot??"

Tsuna blinked a little as he was shocked and jeering sound follows Mochida as he chided Tsuna. (A/N : I really want to kill him...)

The Vongola Famiglia started to leak out their killing intent but mostly Hibari as he was more fond of Tsuna than anyone else except Chrome. As Gokudera was about to shout 'Bastard', Tsuna smile and then laugh.

"Hahahaha. "

Hearing him laugh made everyone quiet for a moment. It is known fact that Tsuna rarely smiles and laughs but Tsuna just laugh. It made them think again about the situation at the moment.

While Mochida and the others were still stunned with the matured laugh, Tsuna straightens himself back and cleared his throat again.

"Sorry sorry. It just it's been a long time since someone bad mouthing me. I forgot of these experience. Forgive me, Mochida-sen~pai. "

The brunette then actively spout those words while walked toward Mochida and sneered at him with a little bit of mocking. (A/N : Tsuna is becoming more sadistic over the year. I'm afraid of Tsuna now.)

The way Tsuna talked made the whole family hold their laugh as their brunette was too amazing in becoming sadistic and had becoming a certain spartan tutor. Only Yamamoto burst out laughing as he can't endure it

Reborn while listening in the office silently smirked while pulling down a little bit of his fedora.

"Would like some compensation for the laugh just now, sen~pai? I can give you a building if you want."

Mochida feel embarrassed as Tsuna sneered at him while laughing at him and mocking him. The whole class went quiet a moment. Then, Taneda Risa went in front of the crowd in front of Tsuna so that she can seduce the handsome brunette.