Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The News

At Namimori,Japan

A few hours before...

The letter arrive at the postbox od Sasagawa residence.A few hours later,Sasagawa Kyoko,24 check the postbox with his two best friend,Miura Haru and Kurokawa Hana.Kyoko reach the letter inside the postbox and read it.

"What's the letter say,Kyoko? Ask Hana.

Hana had been with Kyoko brother,Ryohei after he confess his feeling to Hana after he graduate.He then date her after that for 3 years and they married at Italy after 5 years.

"It's about class reunion."

"Hahi.Reunion you say???"Haru said.

Haru transferred school to the same school as the family as well as Mukuro at their 3rd year and confess to Tsuna but getting herself rejected.That's made her heart broked but a few days later Gokudera confessed to her as he saw Haru as an active and lovely person.She accepted it and been dating for 2 and a half years.After a years passed,they married.

"Yes.That's means Tsu-kun and the others will be coming after a long time."

"Did you miss Tsuna,Kyoko?"teased Hana.Haru just smirked.

"Yes,after we left from Italy for our safety.I often asked him when he came back but he always answered he was busy."

A few years after Tsuna marry Kyoko,the Vongola was attacked by by some enemy famiglia.Although they defeat them,they are worried about the girls even they had learn fighting skill from Lal.So,they decided to send them backed to Japan.Then,the girls made a cake business and now has been approved as one of the most popular shops around the country.

"I hope they return very soon"

"I hope too"

"Let's visit your mother-in-law,Kyoko"

"Let's go"

After a while...

The girls walked to Kyoko's mother-in-law residence.

"Konnichiwa,okaa-san"greet Kyoko with a smile.

"Ara,konnichiwa to you too Kyoko-chan."

"Come in,girls"invite Nana.

"Arigatou"said the girls.

Then they was greeted by Tsuna's father,Iemitsu.

After the coronation,Tsuna's forcefully made his father resign from CEDEF and went back to Japan.Before that,Tsuna had told everything to his mother about mafia.Iemitsu the arrive and was hoping to be greeted by love but instead was greeted with knife and anger the knives almost hit him and that day was called Nana's Wrath Day.Since then,all of the Vongola Family including the first generation and Nono not keeping any secret from or they will receive the same punishment.

"Okaa-san,did you receive a letter from our middle school?"ask Kyoko.

"I received it and post to Tsu-kun already."

"Oh,is that so?"say Kyoko.

"I hope they received it already.I want to meet them."plead Hana.

"Me too,desu."

While they were chattering they then received a called.Nana then rushed to answer the call.

"Hello,Sawada residences here."

"Ah,it's me Mom."say a certain brunette.

"Ara,it's you Tsu-kun.Why did you call for?"

Hearing upon a certain name,the girls especially Kyoko and Iemitsu immediately eavesdrop at the conversation.

"Mom,we will arrive Japan this night."

"Is that so?"

"Yes and we will be staying there for 2 weeks.That's all and see you tonight."

"See you later,Tsu-kun."

After that,Nana put down the phone.She immediately run to her room and take her purse.

"Do you girls want to follow me and eat dinner with us?"

"Yes"answer the girl.

After a few hours shopping...

Nana and the girls then went home when they discovered a limo in front of Sawada's residence.Then they see Tsuna went out of the limousine.

"Tsu-kun"yell them.(A/N:actually only Kyoko-chan)

"Minna"say Tsuna.

"Where are the others,Tsuna desu?"ask Haru

"Inside the limo"

When they open the limo's door,they was shocked when they see 6 figures are lying.

"Chrome"say the girls.

"Minna"

"What happened here,Chrome?"asked Hana.

"Well,you see......

1k

To be continue

Thank you for reading the second part.