Chapter 5

After the commotion and lots of incident and punishment, the gang had prepared to go to the reunion as three days passed by them.

The gang decided to gather on Tsuna house first before they wrec- not I mean met their old classmate.

At Sawada's house....

Standing in front of the mirror with nervous bulking in his mind was a man in his twenties with gravity defying hair colour brown.

The handsome man then,

"AH!!!!!  I'm so late already!"

His voice could be heard through the entire house. The commotion then could be heard from the bottom floor as they rushed toward the brunette room.

"Jyuudaime/Tsuna/Sawada/Tsuna-nii/Omnivore/Bossu/Tsunayoshi/Tsuna-kun/Tsuna-san"

"Minna! What are you all doing here? I thought we're gonna wait at the ground."

The brunette only can asked them as he doesn't even realized that he was the one that made them ran upstairs.

Gokudera then stepped forward,

"Jyuudaime, we heard you shout so we immediately ran here."

He, Gokudera Hayato was wearing a tuxedo with an undershirt colour red and improvised version of Vongola Ring belt. Haru also wearing the same colour as Gokudera as she was wearing a dress that reached her ankle colour crimson red.

"Ah. Sorry, Minna. That wasn't on purpose. I just thought that maybe we're late."

Tsuna said while apologizing toward them. Then, a glass shattered can be heard.

"You're really a Dame-Tsuna. You are late you know."

"Reborn!"

"Now, go all of you wait at the downstairs. I will finished preparing in thirty seconds."

Tsuna then continue to prepare himself while Reborn and the gang were pushed out from his room

"But can really Tsuna-kun prepared in thirty seconds?"

"Yeah, I don't think so too."

"Well,  I think everyone is thinking the same thing."

While Kyoko and the other just started their conversation, a door was open and a certain brunette came out of it. The other can only gasp as they simultaneously thought one thing.

'He is scary'

Tsuna then saw that they had not went half down the stairs yet and he immediately reached them.

"Why you all not coming down already?"

"Well, we just...ummm... "

"Let's stop the idle chatter and go down ready."

While Yamamoto was trying to find a word, Hibari interrupted him.

Everyone make a relief sign while some of them sigh at the moment.  They then came down with their boss just to see at the downstairs waiting them were his parent and Yamamoto fiancee, Yuuki from Inzentium Family. (A/N: I will tell the story about Yamamoto and Yuuki on another part)

"Ara Tsu-kun, you looked handsome."

"That's my tuna-fish"