Chapter 6

#I don't own KHR.

Italian

'thought'

Dialogue

Tsuna and co after the kissing incident and other, they entered the limousine that had been prepared for them. A person wearing full Butler suit bowed toward them while opening the door.

"Welcome Decimo and his Family. It's good to see you again. Please enter."

The butler then gestured Tsuna and his family to enter the ride. Tsuna then put his hand on the butler while smiling.

'It's good to see you again after a long time, Alfredo. Well then, we will enter."

Tsuna then entered while being followed by his family. At the same time, Alfredo had a major nosebleed because of his boss smile.

'Decimo is too handsome. I will not forgive those classmate of Decimo whom had bullied our Vongola Decimo.'

thought Alfredo while walking toward the driver seat. He then entered and their ride started to move toward the reunion. Meanwhile, Tsuna was having a major headache as his HI(a/n:Hyper Intuition. Seriously why do I need to tell?)was telling him something but he couldn't grasp it while pinching his temples. Kyoko who was sitting beside Tsuna then looked at him with worried look on her face.

"Tsu-kun, are you okay? You don't seem look too good. Do you want me too pinch your temples?"

"A-ah. It's okay but I think I need to lie down for a while."

"Then, lie here."

Kyoko then gestured Tsuna to put his head on her lap. Tsuna then put his head on Kyoko's lap. The other when they saw the scene immediately grinned from ear to ear.

"Oya oya our couple had been very bold these day."

Tsuna and Kyoko immediately turned red while the other guardian just laughed at the couple and the girls were blushing too. Gokudera then turned his head to Mukuro.

"Are you jealous in Jyuudaime, Pineapple-head?"

"I'm not jealous Octopus-head. I've been doing like that too."

Everyone in the ride heard that immediately shocked. Their reaction was funny actually.

Tsuna smiled when he heard that because someone else had accepted the illusionist. Kyoko, Haru, Chrome, Yuuki and Hana(a/n:They are the girls to be simplified. Why I want to write all of them?)grinned while the other guardian shocked and had a gap on their mouth(including Hibari and Yamamoto).

Yamamoto then tried to talked to Mukuro.(serious Yamamoto too?)

"Are you serious? I know that you are not the type to make a joke but these joke was too far you know."

"Oya you're being rude aren't you?"

"For the first time, I agree with you Yakyuu-baka."

"Hn. Pineapple herbivore can be teased now."

Hibari said while smirked thinking that he could teased him and annoyed Mukuro. Mukuro temples then twitched in annoyance with all the remarks he had accepted just now.

"Oya oya Skylark-kun you had talked more than 10 words. It's a world record."

"But the world record should be given to you, Mukuro."

Ryohei suddenly spoke which made all of the guardian weird because he was not shouting. On the same time, Tsuna had already fallen slept on Kyoko's lap while Kyoko was combing Tsuna hair. The guardian saw their sky immediately understood the situation. Lambo with I-Pin beside him looked like want to said something.