chapter 1

Ramona's POV:
"Honey wake up! I have a surprise for you!" I hear my mom, yell from down stairs.
I quickly get up and put on a pair of washed out jeans, a purple crop top and a long light brown sweater, with some purple convers. I curl my hair in lose curls and put it up in a ponytail. I put on some, light, make up and run down stairs.
"Ready mom!" I say, slowing my run to a walk at the last step.
"OK grab a bagle and let's go." She says, tossing me a bagle and grabing her keys.
"Where are we going?" I ask, as I buckle my seat belt.
"You'll just have to wait to see." My mom says, starting to drive.

~twenty minutes later~

"What mom why are we here?" I ask, as we pull into the Fullers driveway.
"Well, umm me and DJ have a little surprise for you." She says, turning the car off and unbuckling.

Inside I can hear Jackson, "Mom why is Kimmy Gibbler's car in our driveway?"
I can't hear what DJ says over my mom who is trying to get me out of the car.
"Ramona Gibbler if you don't get out of this car right now," she stops to think. "I'm taking your phone!"
"Fine," I mumble, getting out of the car.

"Okay kids, please, sit on the couch." My mom says.
We all sit down. I'm Next to Jackson and Max with Tommy in Jackson's arms. Ugh guys with babies is so cute, especially when the guy is already a cutie.
"DJ has something very important to tell you all." My mom says looking to DJ.
"Yes, well, we are all moving in together!" DJ says trying to make it sound fun.
Jackson looks over to me and we both jump up. "What?!" Jackson ask at the same time I say "Que?" Everyone looks at me.
"Lowsento! Sometimes I speak Spanish when I'm mad!" I say, everyone stops looking at me.
"I can't believe your making me move in here mom. Your really gonna make me live with someone who hates me!" I yell, then realize the last part slipped out.
"Who here hates you?" My mom asks, but I'm already out the door and in the back yard with tears in my eyes before she finishes.
"Let me talk to her." I hear Jackson's voice.

I really don't want to talk to him, but I have no choice. Honesty I really like him. I know that I have absolutely no chance with him though, he hates me. He's hated me ever since I ruined his sixth birthday party. There's no way that he would ever like me anyway, even if he didn't hate me.

"Ramona, where are you?" Jackson asks, as he walks out the back door. He looks over to the bench and sees me.
"Ramona, why are you crying?" He asks, whipping my tears. I didn't even realize the tears were going down my face.
"I have to move in here with you, move to a new school and the guy I like hates me." I snap, crying even more.
I really hope that he didn't pick up on the hole me liking him thing.
"Ramona look at me." Jackson says, putting his fingers under my chin and lifting my head. "Any guy who doesn't like you, they're missing out. Your amazing, talented, cool, smart, funny, athletic, beautiful" Jackson says, but quickly stops and covers his mouth. I start to bush really bad. Did the guy I like really just call me beautiful?
"What was that last part again?" I ask, with a smirk that has some true smile in it.
"Your beautiful," He mumbles. "Now, how about he go back inside and get you unpacked?" He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"Thanks Jackson," I say, giving him a quick hug and walk back inside.
"OK I'm good now." I say, walking in with a smile. Jackson trails behind me.
"Jackson what did you say to make her like this?" DJ asks, sounding surprised.
"It's a secret but it worked and I now know how to make her happy no matter what." He says. I swear I saw him blushing some, but that may just be me.
"OK well if it works it works" DJ says, as she finishes making sandwiches for all of us.
"Here eat this then we can start to get you and your mom unpacked." She says, as she puts plates in front of me and Jackson.
"Where am I going to sleep?" I ask, out of curiosity.
"In Jackson's room, he's going to move in with Max and Kimmy's going to be up in Becky and Jessy's old room. Stephanie is going to be in the basement. You could sleep in Nicky and Alex's old room if you would like though." DJ says, washing her hands.
"I think that Nicky and Alex were hobbits, so I pick Jackson's room." I say, knowing that Jackson's mad that I'm taking his room.

We quickly Finnish our food and run out to my mom's car to get some of my bags. Jackson takes the really heavy ones and I take some of the lighter ones. We go up stairs and place the bags along the walls in the hall way. We go down stairs to grab the blue paint and carry it back up the stairs. We grab the rollers and start painting.
"Shouldn't we put some paper on the floor first?" Jackson asks, looking down.
"Ya probably," We put paper down and change into some older cloths. Although mine are are still put in boxes so Jackson let's me wear some of his. I'd never tell him this but I really love that he's letting me wear his chloths.
"Now, are we really ready to paint? Jackson asks.
"Yes." I say connecting my iPod to the speaker and turning on Pandora.
We paint and dance around for a while but it's starting to get boring. I look over at Jackson who is concentrating very hard on the wall that he's painting. I grab a brush dip it in some paint then splatter Jackson with it.
"Hey, what was that for!" Jackson asks, looking over at me.
"Fun, it's starting to get boring in here." I say, trying to act distracted by my paint brush.
"Oh it's on now!" Jackson says, smirking.
He runs over and grabs a paint brush. He dips it in the paint then walks over to me.
"Whatcha doing?" I ask, trying to sound innocent.
"Oh nothing, I just want a hug." He says, mocking my innocent voice.
"Why?" I ask, sounding scared.
"No reason." He comes up behind me and gives me a bear hug. He paints my face and I squeeze my eyes and mouth shut.

After a while we are both covered in blue paint. We hear our moms coming up the stairs.
"You know were dead right?" Jackson asks, looking at me.
"Ya I know." I say, looking to the door.

"Oh My Lanta! What happened to you guys?" DJ says, in shock while she grabs her phone and takes a picture.
"OK mom so you have a choice here. You can be mad at us for painting each other or you can be happy that we got along this hole time." Jackson says, trying to get DJ to not get mad at us.
"Well as happy as I am that you haven't been fighting. You both are still in trouble. You to will clean all the bathrooms and bed rooms and pick Max up from school all of next week." DJ says, strictly.
"What mom! That's not fair." Jackson says, in a whiny voice.
"Life isn't fair to anyone, that's what makes it fair to everyone." DJ says, walking out of the room.