Chapter 4

Ramona's pov:
So now I am stuck doing a ton of chores. Worst than that though I'm stuck with Jackson, ugh! Why does DJ have to give punishment. Today everyone was supposed to go on a camping trip but they decided that Jackson and I would stay here. This day couldn't get any worse.

Just then the door bell rings. "I'll get it!" Jackson yells getting up from the couch.
When he opens the door there is Lola. I guess I was wrong, this day can get worse. I don't know why but I get a bad vibe from her. She really rubs me the wrong way.
"So here's your homework," she stops to hand him a folder. "And here is Ramona's homework." She says handing him the other folder.
"Okay, thanks so much. Well, you should get going, we're not really aloud to have friends over." Jackson says, slowly shutting the door.
"Here's your homework, Ramona." Jackson says, handing me my folder.
"Thank you, wanna take a brake from chores for homework?" I ask, setting down the broom I was holding.

After about three hours of studying I am finally done with all the make up work. Now it's about eight o'clock so I decided to take a shower. I go pick out my Winny  the poo pjs. I hop in the shower and turn on my music. I turn it up really loud sense everyone but Jackson is gone on the camping trip. I get out about forty- five minutes later. By now I'm exhausted. I go lay down and get on my phone. I open up Wattpad and start reading. Before to long I am out like a light.

I wake up a few hours later to the sound of thunder. I am terrified of storms and no one is here but Jackson. I get up slowly and walk to my door. I wonder across the hall to Jackson's room. He is laying there in bed sleeping peacefully, slightly snoring. I tiptoe quietly over to his bed.
"Jackson." I whisper, slightly shaking him.
"What!" He says in a grumpy voice. He then realized it was me then corrected himself, "Ramona want are you doing in here, it's late?"
"I couldn't sleep, I'm scared of storms. Your the only person here and I didn't know who to go to." I ramble.
"Come here." He says, moving over and opening him arms.
"Thank you." I say crawling in bed next to him.
"No problem," he says closing his eyes. "Love you." He mumbles not realizing he said it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n sorry it's short and took so long to update. I still have some writers block. It's short but sweet.