Chapter 3

Ramona's pov:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I role over and turn it off. Ugg it's my first day of school and my new school. I don't want to go at all. I wake up and get changed.

::AT SCHOOL::

I'm sitting alone on the Bench out side of the science class while Jackson is at his locker. I grab my phone so that I look busy and not lonely. Jackson shuts his locker and looks over at me. He seems to notice that I'm lonely. He walks over and sits down by me. "What's up, buttercup?" He says giving a smile, trying to make me laugh.
"Trying not to look lonely." I say cracking a small smile and putting my phone down.
"Well your not lonely anymore, I'm here. Come on let's go to class." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
"I don't want to be here. Do you think you could help me escape?" I ask as we walk to class.
"Sure." He says, giving a laugh.
When we walk in the door I noticed we were still holding hands. I look down and, sadly, Jackson notices.
"Oh sorry." He says, blushing to the color of a tomato.
"Don't be." I say, quickly kissing his lips causing him to blush even more.
"Ok so the plan is ready. When the fire alarm starts to go off you go out the window. Got it?" He asks as we walk to our lab table.
"Ya got it." I whisper as class starts.
"Now!" Jackson yells as the fire alarms start to go off.
I jump out the window but am brought back in. I didn't think of the fact that there would be guards out there.
"Sorry." Jackson whispers to me.
'It's ok' I mouth back.
"Jackson Fuller and Ramona Gibbler to the office now!" Our teacher yells to us.

::IN OFFICE::

"You two are in very big trouble. Why would you do something like that?" The principle asks very anger sounding.
Neither Jackson or I say a word.
"You both are suspended for 4 days. Now go wait for Mrs.Fuller to come get you." Jackson and I stand up starting to walk towards the door.
Jackson opens the door for me then follows me out.
"Thank you." I say when we sit down.
"No problem" he says as he sits down next to me.
Soon some girl comes in. She looks at Jackson and winks. She then looks to me and gives a smile.
"Hi I'm Lola." She says sounding very perky, stretching her arm out.
I shake her hand, "Hi I'm Ramona, I'm new here."
"That must be why I've never seen you here. But office on your first day, nice. Oh and Jackson since I have all the same classes as you and know where you live I'll be bringing you your homework." Lola says, turning to Jackson.
"OK, would you mind bringing Ramona her homework to. She has the same teachers and she lives across the hall from me." Jackson responds.
"Sure!" Lola says, seeming mad but trying to cover it up.
"Thanks." Jackson and I say at the same time, we turn to each other and laugh.

A/N: sorry it's short guys this is a filler chapter and I have writers block but I've been trying so hard to update I'll try to make a longer chapter soon
Thanks for reading though