chapter 8

Jackson's pov-
Today I'm going on a date with Lola. I listened to what my mom said so I'm gonna spend time with Lola today. Finding time to spend with Ramona is easy. Come on she lives across the hall.

When I get out of the shower I put on some khaki shorts and a Hollister shirt. I spike the front of my hair up. Then put on convers.

It's only about 9:30 but I'm trying to leave without Ramona noticing. I don't want to hurt her by going out with Lola. I'm going to go out to go to Starbucks before meeting up with Lola.

As soon as I've finished at Starbucks I get a text from Bobby. 'Hey wanna meet up at the park'
I look at the time. Well I have about forty five minutes still before I have to meet Lola.
I text back 'ya sure meet me there in 5'

I start to walk to the park. When I get there Bobby, Mark and Jacob are already there. "Hey guys!" I yell as I walk up to them.
"Hey," they all respond back.

After forty minutes I look at my phone. "Guys I got to go I have five minutes to get across town!" I yell running away from them.

It takes about fifteen minutes to get there if your walking. I grab my phone out and text Lola. 'I might be a few mins late sry' I type as quickly as possible. She responds saying that's OK. I slow down to more of a jog or walk.

I finally get there. I see Lola sitting in a corner by herself on her phone. "Hey, sorry I'm late. I was at the park and lost track of time." I say, sitting down across from her.
"Oh its fine, I was a few minutes late to." She says, I can tell its not the truth though.

That date couldn't have gone any worse. I was late then our food was gross. After that the restaurant caught on fire. Lola and I ended up at the park but she had to leave early because of some family thing.

I walk home slowly. I need to get over being sad before I get home. I walk the long way home, stopping to get some ice cream. The ice cream was right across the street so I get Ramona some and text her telling her to meet me out side on the steps. She texts me back that she will. Right as she is coming out side I'm crossing the street.

She comes out wearing some jean shorts and a crop top that says 'lucky 20' I have to say she looks really good.
"I got ice cream." I say, smiling and sitting down.
"Thanks," she smiles, grabbing hers.

We sit there quietly watching the cars pass. It was silent but it was nice. In our house we don't get much of it.

We just sit out side watching the cars pass the rest of the after noon. It was really nice. I honestly had more fun sitting here quietly with Ramona than I did the hole time with Lola.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A/N- so Jackson went on a date with Lola but it was horrible. Sorry I didn't go into much detail with Jackson and Lola's date but I don't ship them much so it would he hard to write. Hope you injoyed it though

Don't forget to vote and comment!