Chapter 11

(((Warning this chapter induces cutting and depression)))

Ramona's POV:

Its been a few weeks since Jackson asked me out and everything's going great. Were planning on telling everyone today. We're gonna make a dinner for them and tell them at dinner. That basically means I will be cooking and Jackson will be sitting on the counters and trying everything. If I'm gonna have one of those boys help me make dinner I should pick Max.

::At Dinner::

"So Jackson and I have some news." I say, looking over to Jackson.
"So do I." My mom chimes in.
"What if we say it at the same time." Jackson decides.
We both say our thing.
"Wait what!" We all yell at the same time.
I then become quite but my mom keeps talking.
"Your dad and I are getting remarried" she smiles.
"Does that mean I have to move out?" I ask, terrified of the answer.
"Yes sweetheart, we are going to move in with Papa."
"But Mama I really like it here, I love DJ, Sheph, and these boys." I beg.
"Well I'm sorry but were gonna be a family again."
She starts to say something but I cut her off. "Mama this is my family" I say, looking to DJ, Sheph, Max, Tommy and lastly Jackson.
"Ramona, listen to your mother! Your hardly even a teen you have to listen to what we say. And what we say goes." My Papa's voice booms.

I get up from the table, tears in my eyes. I run up to my room. (((Trigger warning))) I grab my blade out from my bed side table. I used to cut all the time before Mama and Papa separated. When I moved in here I stopped. No one knows that I cut though.
I role up my shorts and start to cut. I only cut there because it's easier to hide it.

I hear someone out side of the door so I roll my shorts back down, not caring about the blood that will be on them. Jackson comes bursting in the door before I have time to put my blade up.
"Are you okay?" He asks, walking towards me.
I dry my eyes, "Ya, I'm fine, I'm always fine."
Jackson looks down and must have seem the blood. "Why?" He asks, sitting down next to me.
"I just, just couldn't stand it anymore." I cry.

Jackson pulls me into a hug and starts to pull my shorts up. I push his hand away, "What are you doing?"
"I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there" he says, continuing to pull my shorts up.
There are close to two hundred cuts or scares, many of them are old though. Jackson looks up to me with tears in his eyes, "Why? Why didn't you tell me, or tell anyone?"
"I was scared that everyone would hate me." I say, crying my eyes out. "W-w-why don't you hate me?"
"Because I-I" he stutters, then brakes down. He rolls up his shirt. I am horrified by what I see, tons of cuts and scars. Way more that I have. He has about at least four hundred.
"Why?" I ask, just the same as he did for me.
"When my dad died I became super depressed. Max didn't understand it. Max would always ask me questions about our dad. That would make me think of him. I wanted nothing more than to get my dad out of my mind. I didn't know how to deal with it and I turned to cutting." He says, crying.
I sit there hugging him tightly. "How long sense your last cut?"
"I stopped cutting when you, your mom and Aunt Sheph moved in." He says, hugging me back.

We fall asleep on the ground, in each others arms.