Prolouge

* I don't own these Characters. All rights to Rick Riordan*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Greece, Mount Olympus, Throne Room

3rd Person's POV

"Mother Rhea likes me best!!!"

"Sea disasters are better than air disasters!!"

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME AGAIN!!!!"

"You should eat more cereal on that palace of yours. My poor Kore...."

" Shut up about your cereal WOMAN!!!!!"

"I won Athens fair and square Barnacle Beard. Get that on your thick skull!!!!"

"STOP FLIRTING WITH MY HUNTERS APOLLO!!! And I am not you little sis!!"

"Whatever you say little sis."

"Come on Aphrodite! Leave that crippled husband of yours and come with me!"

"Stop stealing MY WIFE Ares!!!!"

"Ooohhh.... They're fighting over me. How sweet! Eeeekkkk!!!!!!"

"No!!!! Put all the oldest mails, messages, and letters on the top. Yes..yes...that's how."

"Would anyone be quiet or better yet give me a bottle of wine?!"

Suddenly there is a bright white light dropping 5 books on Apollo's head, another 5 on Zeus' head and a note on Athena's lap.

"Oww!! That's not fair! How can 5 books get drop on my head while that Bird Brain get a note on her lap??!" Apollo said.

"Read the note Athena!" Zeus said.

"Yes Father." Athena said.

Dear Gods and Goddesses of Olympus,

Before you continue reading this note, please summon Amphitrite, Triton, Perseus, Orion,
Theseus, and Hercules.

"Poseidon summon Amphitrite and Triton and Hermes summon the Heroes and my son!" Zeus ordered

Not soon after came a white bright light. When the light cleared it revealed Amphitrite, Triton, Perseus, Theseus, Orion, and Hercules.

"Father, why are we here?" Hercules said.

"We don't know yet. Athena, read the rest of the note!" Zeus said.

Well, since you have summoned them we will tell you why all of you are gathered here. You will read about the most powerful and greatest hero ever lived, better and stronger than Hercules himself. These books will open your mind on certain things. Some demigods and their friends from the future will be send to you right after you read this note. You will ask the demigods of their full name only. There is a mission all of you Gods and Goddesses must do and that is guessing their Godly Parent but there's a twist. Only the parent of said demigod can guess which children are theirs. So, it means that you Athena can't guess other Gods or Goddesses children unless it is yours even if you know. We will be able to send other demigods in the end of every chapter. Also, no one is allowed to hurt or injured the futures or there will be consequences. Now, this is all I have to tell you until further notice.

P.S. Apollo we think that you might need to be prepared to heal Hercules when the futures arrive.

Signed,
The Fates.