Guess My GODLY Parent Part 1

This Chapter will be about the discovery of Leo Valdez's Godly Parent. I will do each demigod discovery in each Chapter. Enjoy!

All of it's Characters are own by Rick Riordan, but the plot is mine.

This Chapter is dedicated to Thumpersgoldengamers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Greece - The Throne Room of Olympus

Third Person's POV

The Gods have started to think which demigods belongs to them. The are getting frustrated that the demigods behaves so well so that their parentage are not discovered quickly by their own Godly Parent. The Gods didn't bother on Rachel and Grover, since one of them is a mortal and the other one is a Satyr.

On the other hand, the Demigods are starting to have fun seeing as how frustrated their parents were at trying to make them slip just so a Godly Parent of theirs could guess which child is theirs.

But this time not even they could avoid fate.

Leo Valdez was minding on his own still fascinated the Olympus while tinkering with his tool belt.

"I wonder when they'll guess our Godly Parent since they haven't got anyone yet. Hmm.. Maybe Lady Athena has some suspicions about certain things but I guess I'll have to wait till then." wondered Leo.

"Repair boy!!!!" screamed someone from a distance.

Leo turned around just to see that Piper is running towards him.

"Leo come on, it's Lunch and you're late." said Piper to him.

"Geez, you could have said that instead of shouting my name from the distance. Why? Is it because you can't resist the Supreme Commander of the Argo 2" Leo started to shout at the end.

Piper smacked him behind his head and said, "Don't be an idiot Leo, and besides I already have Jason. Now, come on we're going to be late even more than before because of you"

*** Time Skip ***

When Leo and Piper arrived at the Dining Room, they immediately went to their seats. Piper beside Jason and Leo on his other side.

As time went by, Leo was starting to get bored. So, he started playing with his toolbelt and tinker with things but not to noticable so that The Gods doesn't suspect him of being the Son of Hephaestus.

"So... This is boring. Maybe we should try something fun. Hmm... How about we play Hide and Seek?" Apollo said.

Artemis smacked at his head. "Don't be an idiot Apollo. This isn't a play time. The Fates send them here so that maybe we could change the future to be better not to play Hide and Seek."

"Alright, since everyone is here let's begin our Lunch before another interruption starts. Agreed?" said Athena.

Everyone start their Lunch including the Demigods that have start talking to each other happily. Not knowing that later one of them is going to be discovered.

*** After Lunch ***

Once everyone finished their Lunch, they all exited the Dining Room and move to the Throne Room.

"Okay. Since we have to guess who your Godly Parents are. We should ask you some questions to make it easier. How about it?" said Athena.

"That would be great. Seeing as none of you would tell us, we could figure it out from your answers." said Artemis.