Guess My GODLY Parent Part 4

This Chapter is about the discovery of a certain Architect of Olympus and Wise Girl.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, just the PLOT. The rest are rightfully belongs to our favourite Uncle Rick.

Important Author's Note at the end of The Chapter. Must Read!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Greece, Olympus - Throne Room

Third Person's POV

Since there are only 6 Demigods left for the Gods and Goddesses to guess, The Demigods have been doing everything they can to avoid doing something suspicious.

In other words, no suspicious training.

For the other Demigods who have been discovered are not afraid of being discovered anymore are doing their normal routine activities (which now includes Frank).

*** Somewhere inside Olympus ***

"Why are we here again?" asked Percy.

"Yeah! Why not our room or something. This place is too... Uhmm, I don't know how to describe it." complained Leo.

"We're here to describe something secretive. You know what that means Leo? Percy? It means that when we are talking about something extremely important, no one is going to barge in and makes them suspicious of us. Understand Leo? Percy?" explained Annabeth.

"Crystal, Ma'am!" saluted Percy and Leo in unison.

"So... How are we going keep the rest of the 6 Demigods Identity -which includes me- a secret. I mean after all 5 of them are... The Children of The Big Three." said Jason whispering the last part.

"Hmm...... I think it's better that we avoid them as much as possible and let everything goes how it want it to be without us interfering where the possibility of becoming a disaster is possible." said Annabeth.

"It is better to be like that. You know with 6 of us combined it would be like a World War 3 disaster." said Thalia.

"So..... How are we gonna keep this discoveries as long as possible? Because let's face the fact, 3 demigods have been discovered in a matter of weeks. Maybe days. They're gonna do a lot more things to make us slip up at least a tiny bit of mistake and BAM! They're gonna discover you like a lizard on a wall." said Nico.

"Well..... We can't do anything except being extremely cautious and just let how this is going. I mean, the possibility of doing something drastic turning into a huge disaster is a 99% possibility. Especially if it's us." said Annabeth.

"Okay. So do we agree on Annabeth's plan?" said Jason.

"Well of course. It's Annabeth we're talking about here." said Percy.

"Okay. Let's explore more about this Ancient Mount Olympus." said Hazel.

"Fine" "Let's Go!" said from 5 different people.

And they explore the Ancient Mount Olympus happily not knowing that someone has been hearing all their conversation.

*** Time Skip ***

All The Gods, Goddesses, and Demigods are all gathered in the Throne Room after doing their own activities.

"Why are we here again? I was looking at some good-looking nymphs to chat with!" said Apollo.