Guess My GODLY Parent Part 2

This Chapter is about the Discovery of a certain Girlfriend of a Son of Jupiter and Beauty Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, just the PLOT.

This Chapter is dedicated to Ocean_Owl.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

After the unexpected discovery of Leo Valdez' Godly Parentage at dinner yesterday, The Demigods have been even more cautious in what they are doing. Especially if it's connected to their own Godly Parentage.

Annabeth can't even babble and ramble about the Ancient Greece Olympus Architecture; Percy, Nico, Jason, Thalia, and Hazel can't even practice their powers without getting busted immediately; Frank can't even try to understand, control, and transform with his shape shifting powers without getting suspected; and most of all Piper can't even Charmspeaked Leo to shup up without the others knowing she's a Daughter of Aphrodite.

So far, they have been cautious enough. That is..... until someone's patience has run out.

***

It all happens in the Morning of a new day on Olympus.

Sunlight begin to light through their windows. The Demigods are starting to wake up one by one. The first to wake up is Annabeth. Then Piper. Lastly, Thalia and Hazel wake at the same time. Rachel on the other hand, always wake up before sunrise. After all, her Patron is The God of The Sun.

The boys on the other hand are not doing so well. The first to wake up is Jason, since he is already used to wake up early on Camp Jupiter. Then Frank. Then Nico and Grover. Percy on the other hand, well.... he is hard to be woke up. Hard would be an understatement, more like almost impossible.

Jason and Frank the first 2 who woke up has been trying to wake Percy for the past 30 minutes. All methods they know are useless in waking him up. Jason carry him up with the wind and let him drop to the ground while Frank transform into a lion and roar loudly at him and still..... Percy only twitch.

Jason and Frank are getting desperate. They don't want to be late and get blasted by the Gods. Finally, their rescuer comes.

Nico di Angelo woke up to the sound of a roaring lion. At first, he ignore it and thought it was a dream or something. But when he realize that there's no lion in the room (or they will be dead in an instant), that can only mean one thing....... Frank has transform into a lion.

Nico finally get up and see the problem that would cause Frank to risk transforming into a lion when he know that we're supposed to hide any powers we had.

When Nico see the problem, he can't help but do something he haven't done in such a long time, he laughs.

When Jason and Frank heard a source of laughter coming from near them, they turn to see someone they didn't expect to laugh. It took a while for Nico to stop laughing. He can sense no no.... see their desperation at waking up Percy.

"Stop laughing Nico, this isn't funny. We have been trying to woke him up since the past half an hour. And you're just lying there laughing. Do you know how hard it is to wake Percy up?" said Jason.

Nico stop laughing but still chuckling, "I'm sorry. It's just that, it's so funny seeing all your attemps failed at trying to wake Percy up."

Jason raised his eyebrows and challenged, "Okay, why don't you wake him up. Let's see how many attemps you failed until you succeed in waking him up."